Switch 2 Name

@Princess Viola No no it's fine; I trust the information. I'm not overly skeptical LOL. I know there are some trustworthy leakers. I completely trust the information you gave me. As far as it being a whole new console, sounds much better than it just being a really beefed-up and upgraded Switch. I'm even more excited because of that.

Hey, whatever this piece of shit it is named i just hope that its not hella expensive because i have no money after buying merch for the hit rhythm game that finally got an update.

Hey, whatever this piece of shit it is named i just hope that its not hella expensive because i have no money after buying merch for the hit rhythm game that finally got an update.
With the hardware upgrades in mind I could probably guess that it would start somewhere in the 400 dollar range. It would make sense if they made a cheaper version too

Hey, whatever this piece of #### it is named i just hope that its not hella expensive because i have no money after buying merch for the hit rhythm game that finally got an update.
Fortunately it probably won't cost any more than $200-$400. I don't think it'll be as expensive as, say, a half a thousand dollar PS5.

There is literally no way that the Switch 2 costs $200 at launch, unless Nintendo wants to take a loss on the console and Nintendo historically is the only big three console manufacturer to not sell their consoles for a loss (the only exceptions to this are the 3DS, after they cut the price from $250 to $170, and the Wii U at launch).

While there are no leaks regarding price, the most common theory for the price is that the Switch 2 will be between $350 and $400 and will be accompanied with Nintendo (finally) dropping prices on the Switch hardware. A lot of people (including myself, I must admit) think that Nintendo will cut the Switch Lite price to $150 from $200, the OLED from $350 to $300, and may possibly discontinue the non-OLED Switch model entirely.

I would like if it was a reference to the NES and SNES, calling it the Super Nintendo Switch. People who predict or make up games have called it the Nintendo Cross, which would be cool, and Switch Pro / Switch 2 would be acceptable to me. It'd be hell if they called it the Switch U lol.

Back