Conjectural names for unnamed Wonder enemies

Movie Bowser

King of the Koopas
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Not sure where I would have really posted this, but I think we should create some conjectural names for the enemies in Super Mario Bros. Wonder. I have written a list of names for them, and if they sound good to us, we could potentially use them until official names are found. (Or use the Japanese names, as some of them do have). Feel free to suggest or change names.

Enemies that have Japanese names in the files:
"Erin" - Biddyshroom
"Takebo" - Bamboomba or Bambood
"Morocon" - Popplies (singular Poppley)
"ChinAnago" - Nudi-Nudi
"Snail" - Shellies (singular Shelly)
"MovingDoor" - Creakslam
"Houhou" - Hoothoot (similar to the file name)
"Uminoko" - Snoopa or Snoopa Troopa
"Hakandoru" - Dropbeak
"Tsubochan" - Cobro (similar to Cobrat from SMB2)
"MechakoopaMk2" - Hova Mechakoopa (already has Hover Mechakoopa as a temporary name but I'll put this slightly changed name to make it consistent with the Mechakoopa's Mario Maker 2 variants)
"Slidon" - Tilt-o-Thwomp
"Hanabihei" - Splodies (singular Splodey)

Enemies with no name at all or already have a conjectural name [because maybe they would work better or just for fun]
Large lava bubbles on tracks - Flamies
Fryguy like enemy - Spitburns
Lakitu Trio - Lakitrio (just combining the conjectural name together)
Giant Dark Wonder Piranha Plants - Wonder Piranha Plants

Are you planning on putting those on the wiki? I think a conjectural name on the wiki is supposed to be more of a generic descriptor, but if you just made those for unofficial use then they are very good

We have file names for those enemies so likely we'll be going off of those instead.

We have file names for those enemies so likely we'll be going off of those instead.
I figured so, I'll just use these names as headcanon names then
Are you planning on putting those on the wiki? I think a conjectural name on the wiki is supposed to be more of a generic descriptor, but if you just made those for unofficial use then they are very good
Thanks! These are just for unofficial use unfortunately.

Back