1 2 Switch

this is a must miss

Probably gonna ignore this one unless it's super cheap or comes with the Switch.

Same here.

I don't even know how this thing is supposed to be played, and it looks like a gimmick.

It's entirely a gimmick and it turns me off. Maybe it might be bundled with the Switch?

I imagine that this is one of those games where you have to play it to be able to understand the appeal (which is the case for Splatoon for me), but I guess most of you would have been convinced to skip it because the appeal can't be felt just by seeing it. As for me, I would like to play it because I can imagine that it looks quite fun (if other people are involved).

Thanks for reading.

i didn't even know it was a game when i first saw it, i just figured it was a joycon showcase. i don't mind party games so i'd be willing to give it a try.

there's just no way i'd bother paying for it.

Just watched the trailer. If that's the whole thing and they're charging $50 for it then...uh...good luck with that.

Same company that charges Ultra Smash for $40 and Super Mario Run for $10.

At this point, I just think Nintendo doesn't know how to price their products or they're really desperate.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
they played this game on stream right now

it looks fucking awful

It would be an amazing pack-in tbh. Could be fun with friends, especially after a few drinks.

Guzma said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:
they played this game on stream right now

it looks fucking awful

It would be an amazing pack-in tbh. Could be fun with friends, especially after a few drinks.
A pack-in, I could see. Dropping $40-50 on it? Think I'll pass.

This is definitely going to be the new Wii Sports.

Back