How long have you played Mario?

Lemon

funny
I really think the first time I played was at age 3 or 4. It was my favorite video game, and like the idiot kid I was, I watched SMG4 because my parents gave me access to the almighty video sharing platform called YouTube.

I'd say the sum of my playtimes amounts to a month total or something. Not nearly my total time spent online here at any rate.

I can't really remember because I have vague memories of 64 at an early age but I'm not sure if I ever really played 64 before I played any GameCube game. I don't really remember what years of my life I played the GC Mario Parties/Sunshine/Luigi's Mansion/Wario World other than that I did before I had a Wii; I only really remember that I played Galaxy roughly on Brawl's release year(2008, I'd be 10 that year).

My very first Mario game was Mario Party 5 way back in 2003.

In total, my playtime throughout all Mario games I own must be at least 2 years.

I remember playing a mario game when I was 6, nearly 7 years ago

My first Mario game (And I think first video game I ever played) was Super Mario World. Though I didn't own it, I was at a babysitter's house at about 4-5 years old. So about 20 years or so.

I already knew who Mario and Pikachu were when I was 3, and that's about as far back as I remember for the most part. My dad had an SNES emulator, so I played on that a lot, especially Mega Man X, Donkey Kong Country, and Super Mario All-Stars.

I remember playing Super Mario Bros. on a bootleg console when I was 4 (My family didn't even own a NES ever). But I remember playing the earlier games with Mario in it, Tennis and Pinball, on a Famicom.

Hey, I played Super mario bros on a bootleg console too and my family did not have an NES too! My mom did own a game and watch though.

My first Mario game (and also first video game) was Super Mario Bros., I was 3 years old. My mother won a NES in a contest and let me play it.

My first Mario game was Mario Party 8, which I played sometime during '07-'08, and maybe during '09, but after that I went into the typical mindset that Mario was childish and not my cup of tea.

Eventually I was reintroduced into the franchise by Paper Mario on the internet, and I've been playing Mario games ever since I bought Super Mario Bros. on my Wii Virtual Console.

In total, I've been playing for about 2 or so years.

22 years and I'm 24.

All my life basically and counting

I've been playing Mario since I was 6, and I'm almost 15 now.

I think we were in the toys business before we actually gamed, but anyhow, as far as I remember.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I think we were in the toys business before we actually gamed, but anyhow, as far as I remember.

That's actually how I first started out; I didn't really play a lot of games until I started using a computer.

I remember playing mario world, yoshi's island and super mario all-stars as far back as when i was like, 3 or 4. Perhaps even earlier but no idea about that because if so then I don't remember it.

So I'm gonna say 14-15 years.

I think I started with Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 when I was about 9/10, so about 10/11 years.

Probably 7-8 years.

Back