TheCapeLuigi's "Art"

Sometime last week or so, I was immensely bored, so I decided I'd go ahead and draw Waluigi. The result never came out right, so instead, I stopped trying to make an actually legitimate piece of artwork, and make the most horrendous thing I could think of. In the process, I decided I'd draw the rest of the cast.

So, behold, my... 'masterpieces';

Mirio

0MBybYY.png

Lui

qKNyzyK.png

Wirio

4Wlzb3B.png

Wilguigi

yLyyfVT.png

Pech

yBmNpXD.png

Todd

sn6B4lx.png

Bby Wigi

fVMqnAw.png

Boswa

bwarso.PNG

Grumba

grumba.PNG

Dart Vaber

sO7kJjt.png

Comic sans text added for additional flavor.

For clarification, I feel like I committed a sin against the entire Mario fanbase in it's entirety for creating these horrible abominations.

I'm so sorry.

TheCapeLuigi said:
For clarification, I feel like I committed a sin against the entire Mario fanbase in it's entirety for creating these horrible abominations.

I'm so sorry.
It's okay.

We have our Look at it! thread in our very own forums to calm your inner bloodthirst to commit horrific atrocities.

TheCapeLuigi said:

don't worry i've seen worse

Baby Luigi said:
don't worry i've seen worse

are you positive about that

fVMqnAw.png

LeftyGreenMario said:
TheCapeLuigi said:

I'm so sorry.
It's okay.

We have our Look at it! thread in our very own forums to calm your inner bloodthirst to commit horrific atrocities.

I actually didn't discover the "Look at it!" thread until much later after I created this one. I'm not sure whether or not I should keep this up, or delete it and show all of my "art" there in one single post. Although, it's likely I'll just post here for the time being.

The look at it thread is traditionally used for ugly bootleg or stuff official stuff. This thread can stay.

Magikrazy said:
The look at it thread is traditionally used for ugly bootleg or stuff official stuff. This thread can stay.

Right, although at one point someone posted a few of their Gmod screenshots and another person who posted some of their own intentionally hideous artwork, but those were the first few pages, I believe, and I'm pretty sure the purpose of the thread has drastically changed over the course of time.

Baby Luigi said:
TheCapeLuigi said:
are you positive about that

fVMqnAw.png

i officially hate you now

<3

Reminds of this, except not as bad.

MayroHQ.png

Mayro] No questions. [/quote] [quote author=TheCapeLuigi said:
also

LeftyGreenMario said:
Do your avatar.

[/quote]
What's with all of relatively new users to the forum and wiki that really like SPM? You're the third so far! I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily but it's just weird...

Luigi 64DD said:
What's with all of relatively new users to the forum and wiki that really like SPM? You're the third so far! I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily but it's just weird...

I think that ever since Sticker Star, most people are starting to fall in love with SPM. In terms of why so many fans of Super Paper Mario have been showing up... I'm not completely sure. It's possible it's because of coincidence or a variety of different reasons, but I can see why it's so strange.

It's been the opposite for me. The bitterness I hold for Sticker Star's mind-numbingly boring atmosphere has only made me hate Super Paper Mario even more over time. I'm just glad Color Splash came along and finally found a happy medium between too much and not enough.

Magikrazy said:
It's been the opposite for me. The bitterness I hold for Sticker Star's mind-numbingly boring atmosphere has only made me hate Super Paper Mario even more over time. I'm just glad Color Splash came along and finally found a happy medium between too much and not enough.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that everyone here hates Super Paper Mario. In fact, I think that's the one thing everyone here on this board has in common.

TheCapeLuigi said:
I'm starting to come to the conclusion that everyone here hates Super Paper Mario. In fact, I think that's the one thing everyone here on this board has in common.
I don't. I'm in the middle of playing it, though (in Chapter 2). Two of my friends from the wiki think its the best game ever (they're the two other recent joiners who like SPM).

Luigi 64DD said:
I don't. I'm in the middle of playing it, though (in Chapter 2). Two of my friends from the wiki think its the best game ever (they're the two other recent joiners who like SPM).

Well, I wouldn't say it's necessarily the best game ever (the comic sans flavor text of my avatar was actually somewhat sarcastic) but it's still a very good and enjoyable game. I think that everyone's just a bit biased about it's story, even though I find it rather interesting and the fact that it's a, quote unquote, "ripoff of romeo and juliett" interests me even more, because before he became the voice actor of Mario, Charles Martinet did a variety of Shakespearian plays.

Although I'd say this discussion is a tad bit off-topic. I should probably get to work on making Bwarso.

It's been nine months.

Nine, long months.

but he's here.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you,

bwarso.PNG

bwarso

hopefully it was worth the weight

Back