I have a question...

Should Princess Peach be playable on the Switch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRaccoonBoy

"I'll play any game that will make me Popular!"
I've always wonder why she was always kidnapped...
Anyways, Here's my poll about Peach being playable on the Nintendo Switch.

Well she's been playable on every other Nintendo console and handheld barring the Game & Watch, so I don't see why not.

TheRaccoonBoy said:

Not to be mean, but did you forget about Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario 3D World, Super Princess Peach and Super Paper Mario?

I prefer Peach playable than kidnapped

Honestly, I don't mind Peach getting kidnapped. She's pretty much the same peach, kidnapped or not. Besides, she appears playable more than kidnapped, if you include the spin-offs that's for sure. And in Super Mario Run she's both.

We have Sprixie Princesses, which are 7 excuse plots for the price of one. So no excuse for Peach to be kidnapped anymore.

All I want is for Mario to be kidnapped and you have to choose from Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Toadette. Bowser is pretty dumb to not capture the hero.

But if he did try to capture him, Mario would nail him before Bowser even gets the chance.

YoshiGo99 said:
All I want is for Mario to be kidnapped and you have to choose from Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Toadette. Bowser is pretty dumb to not capture the hero.

Are you saying you want a Super Princess Peach 2?

Except luigi and toad and toadette are also playable, he said.

Well I wasn't really being serious but even so maybe Luigi Toad and Toadette can have their own mood swings too.

YoshiGo99 said:
Bowser isn't dumb, it's just Mario is so goddamn good at being elusive to catch.

Though he managed to get trapped because he thought he did win a mansion in a contest he didn't enter, so yeah.

I don't want Mario kidnapped otherwise. 'Cause I wouldn't be able to use him.

Donkey Kong was captured like twice!

And no I didn't mean a Super Princess Peach 2, I never even played that game. I was thinking more of a Mario's Missing 2

LeftyGreenMario said:
Though he managed to get trapped because he thought he did win a mansion in a contest he didn't enter, so yeah.
all bowser needs to do is use mario's greedy side against him

perhaps that's the real reason behind nsmb2... bowser stole not only peach, but a shit-ton of treasure. mario didn't care less about peach; he just wanted to get his hands on all that loot and build himself a golden statue. if bowser could do something like that, to lure mario into a trap, he's an easy target.

/headcanon

I doubt that a little though.

Seeing Wario is the greedy one, and that he is the opposite of Mario, that could mean Mario is not greedy (don't get me wrong, I don't see anything generous about him either).

Mario steals Wario's Peach statue in the end of Super Mario Land 3 and you get to see his face and name on everything from ordinary sponsors to space stations and even the moon. That money has to come from somewhere...

Mario also fell for Bowser's invitational dinner trick, but he just got a lot of fun in the deal.

Koops the koopa troopa said:
(don't get me wrong, I don't see anything generous about him either).
He's very forgiving (Mario Party DS where he lets Bowser play with him and his friends, Mario vs. Donkey Kong where he gives Donkey Kong a Mini-Mario after he defeats him) and risks his own life to save the kingdom. That's not generous? I can't imagine him hoarding.

Yeah sorry leftygreenmario, but I don't really own all of these games.

Yes because I would like to see the Damsel in Distress trope get destroyed and we should all expect better from Nintendo

Yeah but peach's role as a damsel in distress has already been going for about 30 years now so it's too late for nintendo to change that. Besides, I don't see any problem in peach getting kidnapped.

TheRaccoonBoy said:
Anyways, Here's my poll about Peach being playable on the Nintendo Switch.

Peach is overpowered, she doesn't need rescued AGAIN.

Back