Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?

• Righty

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Lefty

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Ambidextrous

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I'm honestly not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Natalie J.

I have no mouth, but I must traffic.
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
Title. I really don't know how you wouldn't know but I guess there are some people who can never be sure.

Right-handed people
A51_Trooper
Tucayo
Stargazing
The Pyro Guy
Alex95
NEXandGBX
Freakworld
Crackin355
Lakituthequick
Swiftie_Luma

Left-handed people
Baby Luigi
LeftyGreenMario
Cirdec
YoshiKong
Magikrazy
Nabber
YoshiGo99

Ambidextrous people
Roy
Neptune
KPH2293
Smiley the Hun

I'm the weird one. I don't know very many ambidextrous people.

It may come off as a shocker to you, but LeftyGreenMario is indeed left-handed.

So is Baby Luigi. Baby Luigi is left-handed. But Baby Luigi prefers using her right arm for throwing stuff.

My mom's ambidextrous... sort of. She was left-handed, but was forced to use her right, so she subconsciously uses both hands.

Shigeru Miyamoto's ambidextrous too, but prefers his left.

I'm a righty. The only time my left hand is superior to my right one is when I'm riding a bicycle with one hand.

Also, I'm terrible at swinging a baseball bat with both hands, but I'm very good when using my right hand.

I'm a solid righty.

Borderline ambidextrous, although I think the proper term for someone like me is cross-dominant. Depends on the situation. I write with my right, but I primarily operate my laptop and open bottles/cans with my left hand.

I think breaking my collarbone in my right shoulder forced me to become better with my left.

whenever i watch a movie and i see people write with their right hand i think for a second, "wow, that's really weird", before remembering most people are right handed

im a lefty

(but i golf/throw things with my right)

i'm ambidextrous

not entirely sure if genetics can help determine what hand you prefer to write/use with but if it does that explains alot since my mom is left handed and my dad's right handed

Back