2016 was the worst year of my life

Lemon

funny
Honestly, this year was absolutely, atrociously, no doubt, terrible. Lot's of bad stuff happened to me, I was unlucky, and my 2DS screen is broken. My sisters have gotten worse, and I feel like my life is gonna end any second. I hope 2017 is going to be better, and I hope a, well, GOOD Mario game is released next year. Seriously, Mario Maker 3DS was the only good thing we got. Mario Run was terrible. Well, if you had a bad year, good luck for next year. :mario:

Well the Switch is coming out next year, that's what we're all looking forward to.

2016 sucks ass bro, it's true, but don't despair, life will go on

hopefully 2017 will be much kinder to us all

with recent events, looks like it could very well be a toss-up, but i'm optimistic that it can only get better from here

I've read somewhere that the grief cycle of celebrities dying will only quicken within the next decade or so, due to a multitude of factors, one of them being a lot more famous people than ever.

What we can learn from this is to get inspired from them, from what they've accomplished and start getting creative in honor of them.

2016 was a bad year for Mario.

Mini Mario BS
Mario & Sonic BS which turned out to be even shittier than Sochi.
Paper Mario BS which isn't that much of BS, but not great
Mario Party Star Rush which is good but not great, seeing that it needs more content
Wuper Wario Wharcker which is just a port of a low-end level maker.
Super Mario Run, which is overpriced BS.

Baby Luigi said:
I've read somewhere that the grief cycle of celebrities dying will only quicken within the next decade or so, due to a multitude of factors, one of them being a lot more famous people than ever.

What we can learn from this is to get inspired from them, from what they've accomplished and start getting creative in honor of them.

It's sad that you mention great celebrities dying, since Carrie Fisher died yesterday. She was part of my childhood in the Star Wars movies, and no other Leia can replace her.

I say Mario Party: Star Rush isn't what's holding Mario for 2016 down. It's one of the bright spots, being ND Cube's best Mario Party game by far.

I wouldn't say Super Mario Run is quite a blight either. The only bad thing is pretty much price and DRM, if those issues were fixed, you'd have a solid runner.

Color Splash, well, some people really love that game, some people hate it. Eh.

OmegaVenomous said:
Baby Luigi said:

It's sad that you mention great celebrities dying, since Carrie Fisher died yesterday. She was part of my childhood in the Star Wars movies, and no other Leia can replace her.

I'm never a huge Star Wars fan but man do I feel the burn when someone important like her dies.

The overall picture doesn't look that good though. Out of all those games, we got only Mario Party: Store Race.

At least people here seem to have a pretty good Christmas, though!

So I'm glad the dreadful year is over. Only 2012(All I'm gonna say was that summer vacation wasn't good enough and that I was an angry, fat 12-year-old) and 2014(my social troubles, somewhat crappy summer, and my stupid emo phase made it bad, but at least the weather was nicer and cooler than usual, leading up to one of those occasional winters where we got some good snow) rival such a crappy year. I almost wanna say 2016 is worse, in fact, but the memes were fresh, Spring was nice, and I think I've been doing pretty good socially so far. I feel like 2017 is gonna be a good year.

Back