Carrie Fisher dead at 60

Andymii

'Hoy, small fry!
Carrie Fisher, actress for Princess Leia, died this morning after a heart attack. She was 60.

This is very sad news.

I don't even know what to do anymore.

2016 is truly the worst. Rest in peace.

Heard she had the heart attack a few days ago. Was hoping she'd pull through. :< RIP

Rusty Bucket Bay said:
I'm curious how this will affect Episode VIII and IX.

Episode VIII has already finished filming, but I'm curious how they will explain her absence in IX...

2016 has been terrible this year. We've lost several people, even one of our own. Here's hoping 2017 will be better.

The worst part is that her mother was still alive to see her pass. I can't even imagine how she feels right now.

It feels so weird, only a few weeks ago I was watching her on The Graham Norton Show, and now this...

Andymii said:
Carrie Fisher, actress for Princess Leia, died this morning after a heart attack. She was 60.

This is very sad news.

She was a big part of my childhood, it's sad to see her go.

Magikrazy said:
The worst part is that her mother was still alive to see her pass. I can't even imagine how she feels right now.
you know i think I'm just gonna not say any more celebrity names ever again

But seriously, rest in peace. I hope the other Fishers get through this awful holiday season alright. I could not even picture how I would feel after losing my sister and mother in the span of two days.

Back