I scratched my e-shop card to hard.

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm not sure where else to put this. Anyways, I got an e-shop card for Christmas today. Now when I scratched, I either scratched with the wrong thing or too hard, thus making the code hard to read. I've entered numerous guesses as to what exactly the card said, but none of them were right. Do you have any ideas as to what I should do? Do I have to call Nintendo or is there a less complicated way? And no, I will not be posting pictures of the card because I wouldn't want anyone else to get a hold of the code and it wouldn't be easy to read anyway.

i dont really see any other way than to call nintendo for help

also maybe helpdesk wouldve been adequate

Primarina said:
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm not sure where else to put this. Anyways, I got an e-shop card for Christmas today. Now when I scratched, I either scratched with the wrong thing or too hard, thus making the code hard to read. I've entered numerous guesses as to what exactly the card said, but none of them were right. Do you have any ideas as to what I should do? Do I have to call Nintendo or is there a less complicated way? And no, I will not be posting pictures of the card because I wouldn't want anyone else to get a hold of the code and it wouldn't be easy to read anyway.
nintendo wont do much
if u kept the receipt to the card itself u should be able to get a refund

[/quote]nintendo wont do much
if u kept the receipt to the card itself u should be able to get a refund
[/quote]

Actually, it depends in some states and the price. It may be refunded, but in some states, there is a cash limit for a refund. She may be able to, not sure.

Primarina said:
OmegaVenomous said:
She may be able to, not sure.
Actually, I'm a he. I've mistaken peoples' genders/pronouns in the past too.

Yeah, if you see someone in real life, it's probably easy to tell, but on forums, it's a little hard.

Butt-head said:
Problem solved. Ninty was called for help and they said that I should have my money within a few hours of the conversation.

So, did you get a new card after?

Back