Issue 117

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
Issue 117 is up! It's the annual holiday special and the final issue of 2016. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Wow. Didn't expect my last New Articles article to become a Staff SOTM. I'm not worthy.

Noticed I'm also one of many who received an End of the Year Award as well. Didn't expect that either, but then again, I also didn't know the requirements to get one. :P What's the userbox code for adding the Award to your user page?

Meant to say this at the end of my Sport Report, but Merry Christmas everyone!

1960469ee29d42f6b5092b0f285fc66d.png

edgeworth-bow(a).gif

Honestly I feel very honored since I still don't even think my section was that good but apparently it was so thanks to all of the core staff who thought so and also thanks to everyone else who read my section!

Fun Fact: This would've never happened if Yoshi876 didn't ask me to write for the pipe plaza (as a joke i guess) when i said i should write a 'Shroom Section again. I then replied that I would if I got a section about fake statistics. Then I realized that that is not a bad idea and so this became a thing.

Also shoutouts to pi for encouraging me to do this. And shoutouts to mcd for being the best dictator around. And also the rest of fake news staff, you guys stay awesome.

I expect myself to appear in the 'Shroom again starting next year so look forward to that.

-Freakworld

I got a diamond Toad award? What the heck? I hardly did anything. I'll still take it though, but...wow.

Well, got featured in the silly story section, my username's on the special thanks list! The ideas I suggested weren't that good though, only half of one of them made it.

Be sure to vote for Section of the Month within each team before the polls close soon !!

Back