Christmas 2016

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
so, christmas is a week away. do any of you guys have plans for the holiday, or any gifts you have on your wish list? you can post any hauls you get that day as well

my family has no plans set in stone as of right now, but we'll likely invite friends over for dinner, then grow impatient and open our presents at 10 pm on christmas eve like we usually do lol

No plans for Christmas, I actually had money this year so I haven't asked for presents. Not having to go in to work at 6am on Christmas morning is a solid gift. I could use some more socks, or clothing in general.

I have some plans for January assuming I've got the first week of the year off, it's a little confusing because the system told me my leave was declined a few days ago but the roster for that week uploaded today says I'm not working at all. It'll be my first time taking time off work so that'll be nice, if it happens.

My family and some guests will have a Christmas lunch on 25th December. I also bought Pokémon Moon for my mother.

My laptop is finally getting replaced, so I have that to look forward to. Also, I might try and cook some of the Christmas dinner; I've got some cheese 'n onion pastries planned for the day.

Australia, bitches!

I got:
- myself a PS4
- along with Overwatch, Uncharted 4, Fallout 4, Bloodbourne and Skyrim
- a bunch of snacks
- new PJs
- a new wallet
- cookbooks (one of which is an awesome japanese one that makes my mouth water reading it)
- some weird Lego pokemon things
- some animal crossing amiibo cards

i'm more happy with the look on my mother's face when she opened her gift because she couldn't work out how i managed to buy it right under her nose. i've reached that point where giving is so much better than receiving i think

Got a desk, a chair and a lamp. Gotta figure out where I'm gonna put it, might be time to throw some old stuff out.

Ho. Lee. Crap.

I scored some pretty cool stuff tonight. This includes...

-A bunch of shirts
-A sweatshirt
-Some laser maze thing
-$60 in Amazon cards
-A pillow
-A Dunkin Donuts card
-A 256GB flash drive

But the biggest one definitely had to be a brand new 3DS XL with Super Mario World already installed. And that's not it either, there's still tomorrow.

I opened everything in the past few days since most of the family was busy today and will be busy tomorrow.

- Kirby: Planet Robobot
- A new TV (it's fairly small because that's how i preferred it and it costs less)
- An HDMI cable to go with said TV
- A Pokemon themed T-shirt
- 30th Anniversary 8-Bit Link Amiibo or whatever the official term for this is
- Two large Crunch bars.
- Over $200 in cash

It's relatively simple but that's about all I asked for anyway (it was the first three things and nothing else).

I got Harry Potter and the cursed child, an escape room board game, a retro video game magazine (special edition), and a bunch of clothes (also i guess i bought myself a ps4 but that was a month ago already so lol).

Didn't get my secret santa yet because it's only now the 25th here but yeah not a bad haul this year overall.

I got:

Kitchen stuff, like pots and pans
Winter gloves
Duvets and bedsheets
A 3D-puzzle of the Empire State Building
Some money
A purple original GCN controller
GWR 2017 book
Some packaging boxes
lm1TShf.jpg

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I finally after 8 years got this game.

I got one amiibo, my sister got another amiibo.

My friend gave us one or two chocolate, my brother got us chocolate and Torchlight II. The rest is a wad of cash, so yey.

Otherwise, not as big as you guys.

noice, I have that Mario nendoroid too, and it's exactly what I wanted from it. <3

Merry Christmas to everyone here!

I didn't get anything other than clothing, some chocolates and some lip balm. I didn't ask for anything this year, though. At least I got a mask that will surely be good for work, as I often have to spend some time outside during my shifts.

christmas haul:

-Lego-shaped candy
-Lego Architecture set, the Flatiron Building
-An orange
-Socks (always useful, trust me)
-New headphones
-A cassette player (retro as hell, yes we have cassettes to play)
-Fancy soap
-Metroid Prime Hunters
-Metroid Prime Federation Force (it's not other m!)
-Two Samus figurines, one Varia and one Gravity (and Gravity comes with a morph ball)
-Pokemon cards (I pulled a Regirock and Deoxys) and a Zekrom tin
-A hand-drawn picture of a character I like
-And a shitload of steam games (Danganronpa, Danganronpa 2, Axiom Verge, Endless Legend, Owlboy, Bridge Constructor, Anodyne, The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, Dark Souls 2, Momodora, Mini Metro, and Half-Genie Hero)

all in all, a very good haul!

Christmas haul so far:

-$10 Mejier gift card
-Magic 8-Ball
-$25 check
-Nintendo 2DS to replace my 3DS XL which was dying fast
-Box of chocolates
-Kirby: Planet Robobot
-Clue board game
-Some shirts and a really warm jacket
-Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix
-World Ends With You
-Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
-Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series
-3 Ghibli movies (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Howl's Moving Castle)
-Seconds, a graphic novel by the same guy who created Scott Pilgrim
-Avatar The Last Airbender: Smoke and Shadow
-Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
-couple of other movies

so yeah, an absolutely gigantic pile

i got;
  • $250 cash from family
  • danganronpa from mk
  • shovel knight from tpg
  • bathrobe and hair gel
  • pair of earbuds
somewhat underwhelming list but hey i have $250 just waiting to be spent, i'm not complaining :p

Back