Nintendo Crossover Game Idea

Czario

Rightful ruler of the kingdom of Russia!
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
I have an idea for a Nintendo Crossover Game. Basically, think a cross between Subspace Emissary, Hyrule Warriors, and NES Remix. Like Subspace Emissary, it would have a epic story involving Nintendo characters with some sort of evil being threatening the entire Nintendo universe. Like Hyrule Warriors, it would have locations and playable characters from all of Nintendo's major IPs. Like NES Remix, it would have mixed-up challenges from past Nintendo games. One particular idea I had is SMG Mario fighting the Ganondorf fight from OOT. Mario could use his spin to reflect the energy balls back at Ganon. I think this game would be really awesome, and it would also be retro by bringing back stuff from classic games on the NES, SNES, Game Boy, N64, Gamecube, Wii, GBA, etc. What do you guys think?

I like the Mario fighting Ganondorf bit. That'd be funny to see.

Overall, it's not a bad idea. As long as the characters speak instead of just awkwardly nod at each other in the Subspace Emissary-esque mode.

I've seen a lot of good crossover ideas (and some bad ones...) and I have a few of my own. Heck, wrote out an entire story at one point. It was one of those "bad ones." I was, like, 10.

The Warriors games don't need a Subspace Emissary-like story. They already have their share of a stupid plot, so it's unnecessary. And I don't see how what this has to do with Hyrule Warriors, but anyhow, it would be awesome if this was a Warriors game. It would contain all of the aspects you mentioned, aside from the reflecting energy balls part... doesn't sound like something easily incorporated in Warriors gameplay.

LeftyGreenMario said:
The Warriors games don't need a Subspace Emissary-like story. They already have their share of a stupid plot, so it's unnecessary. And I don't see how what this has to do with Hyrule Warriors, but anyhow, it would be awesome if this was a Warriors game. It would contain all of the aspects you mentioned, aside from the reflecting energy balls part... doesn't sound like something easily incorporated in Warriors gameplay.
That's not at all what I meant. It would be like Hyrule Warriors in that it would combine locations from many different games, but from all the major Nintendo IPs as opposed to just Zelda. The gameplay would not be like Warriors. The gameplay would probably fluctuate depending on what part of the game you're at, due to it being like NES Remix except with many, if not all, Nintendo Systems.

I hated the villain in Subspace Emissary and Master Core, so I'm very "ehhhh" about this particular villain you conceptualize.

Baby Luigi said:
I hated the villain in Subspace Emissary and Master Core, so I'm very "ehhhh" about this particular villain you conceptualize.
Well, it doesn't have to be like that; I'm not sure who would be the villain instead, though

Don't have to have a central villain. This is a crossover, after all.

Back