What are some good ps vita games

title

I think I'm going to buy one soon, there's really only one or two games I have in mind atm so any suggestions would be appreciated
idk if anyone here even owns a vita though
or if there's many good games for it

- Danganronpa series
- Persona 4 Golden
- Zero Escape series (except 999 which is DS only)
- Steins;Gate

Has a lot of decent ports as well if you want to play Rayman, Speluncky, etc, on the go.

You can get dr on steam (not sure if you can run it though), p4 runs fine on a ps2 or an emulator, and im p sure cracking had enough of ze by now (i recommend steins gate though for reasons, thats on steam and ps3 as Well though)

Tldr dont get a vita

dragons crown and i think there is a tales of hearts on it that people seem to like

You can get dr on steam (not sure if you can run it though), p4 runs fine on a ps2 or an emulator, and im p sure cracking had enough of ze by now (i recommend steins gate though for reasons, thats on steam and ps3 as Well though)

Tldr dont get a vita

uh p4 golden has new content so you dont get the same game

way to be ignorant freakworld

Tearaway and The Sly Collection (for you its title may be The Sly Trilogy). Shutshimi is also fun if you like arcade-y shooters.

>Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls
>Sorcery Saga
>Persona 4 Golden
>Disgaea 3 Remake
>Disgaea 4 Remake
>FFX/X2
>YS: Memories of Celceta

And a whole lot of other good digital only games on the PSN store
Lots of ports too

Plus if you're an ultra weeb there's a whole boat load of Japanese games you can import, many of them don't really require you to know Japanese, like the touhou ones

Honestly the Vita doesn't have many games but after playing it I just can't play 3DS anymore, the graphics and resolution are just garbage compared to the Vita's, which are absolutely stunning. I hate sounding like a graphics whore, but it's true

I wish the Vita took off in the states

also i just realized this thread's almost a month old lol oh well

No this is good, funny enough the only reason I'm buying one is for Ys Memories of Celceta and Ys Seven. I did forget about digital only games so I'll take a look at those.

Back