Textures for Mario Kart Arcade GP

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
I'm interested in pulling textures from Mario Kart Arcade GP, but since some finagling needs to be done to run it on Dolphin, I'm using version Triforce-4.0-315. As far as I can tell, I can't simply use the "Dump Textures" command from the Graphics settings: doing that creates a folder with the game's ID, but no images appear inside. Is there some sort of workaround I can use, or has someone already ripped the game's textures?

oh hey there, I can rip stuff from Mario Kart: Arcade GP 2. Those images I uploaded, yeah, I ripped 'em.

I have two versions of the Dolphin Triforce branch. It's 3.0-697, 64 bit and 32 bit. I've ripped sprites successfully only with the 32 bit version of it.

If you can't get it working, what do you need?

The main thing is the icons for the items (I'd show a screenshot, but the emulator save those either). The two games have a lot in common, but as far as I know, the first game has a lot more items than the sequel. Beyond the items, I was hoping to grab the advertisements and banners on the sides of the track.

I don't know, from what i've read before, mkagp2 is the same game as mkagp but with more stuff. I could be wrong.

I've ripped some items like the carrot, the clown car mask, etc. I could try playing the game if you need any specific item.

Back