Your Worst, Best, and First Moments

ThePeachinator

Incoming! You've been Peachinated!
I thought this would be a fun thread to do!
My worst memory was when a couple of my relatives died.
My best memory was when I was told "I love you" for the first time.
And my first memory was sitting on my Dad's lap playing with my little toys. I think there was music playing, like Mellow Yellow, only it's vague because I was only about four, five.

First: My 4th birthday when I think I got a stuffed parrot or something? Idr it was 10 years ago.

Worst: February 15, 2015. My mom and uncle came home from the hospital and broke the news to me that my grandmother had passed away. I cried for about an hour and a half.

Best: Oh god there are too many to choose from. Eh, I'll list a few since I can't decide.

-When I got first place in my bowling league
-When I got honors for the past two years
-Going to Maine with Grammy before she passed away
-Any week I went to camp, pretty much
-When I won the spelling bee in 5th grade

And more.

Okay, sure :)

Worst: April 23rd, 2012: It was a crappy year, but my dog dying on this day just made it worse. Have two dogs now, and it'll be sad when they go, too...
Runners-up: My mom's shop closing and Nintendo Power ending.

Best: Finally releasing my first game in March of this year! Now I'm working on getting it on consoles!

First: Memories are kinda jumbled up.... My dad brought home my first Mario game, Super Mario 64, when he was on shore leave in the military. There are a few bits from that memory I can remember.

Worst: Probably the frequent arguments between mum and myself several years ago, although that's all in the past and we have a great relationship now.

Best: They're all fairly recent: The night out in Melbourne with my older cousin after I graduated from school, that was such a good night. Meeting my dad at the airport after not seeing him for six months, and the time that I spent in England with some very good friends of mine from Australia.

First: My parents putting together the front gate to our house, when I was around three years old.

best hard to say, but i could summarize that the happiest ive been in my life was junior year. id do anything to relive some of my favorite moments of 2013/2014

worst i had to call 911 on my friend because he fell out of a moving car. weird story dont ask

first i choked on a lego at 3 years old, and my parents made me puke it up.

worst: getting stung by a wasp in the head

best: first time i ate pizza.

first: i cant remember, most of my memories below the age of 9 are really foggy.

First: I remember a trip to Fuerteventura (sp?) (spanish island off of western africa) where I was 2 or 3, maybe? I don't remember much but I remember the trip to Frankfurt to the airport and that there was a (false) terror warning and we had to wait a night in a hotel for them to reopen the airport (this was very shortly after 9/11). I also remember playing an arcade game somewhere there (I believe it was Crazy Taxi, might be wrong though), and some of the tv programme we watched in the hotel.

Best: I have several very fond memories, for example the class trip to Malta we had last year (also because while I was gone I heard back from several companies where I sent job applications to and it became pretty apparent that one of them would take me), also the e3 2015 sony press conference in terms of raw hype I guess, and a bunch of stuff I did with my IRL friends, some marioboards stuff I guess.

Worst: There's been some stuff, nothing too bad though I guess.

E:
Zae Eildus said:
worst: getting stung by a wasp in the head

oh yeah i was stung by a wasp in the hand when i was in norway, and couldnt move my hand so it basically was stuck in the middle finger up position for like, an hour.

Zae Eildus said:

really? you remember it? how old were you?

on the subject of wasps, Ive never been stung by one, but Ive been stung by a bee. its a bearable pain. people exaggerate their fear of bees. unless you dont know if youre allergic or not, thats a good reason to be scared

meanwhile I was almost killed by a bee

best; hmm not sure tbh, I'll have to get back to this

worst; aforementioned bee incident

first; I remember being spoonfed gelatin by an aunt when I was like 3 or sth

Paper Jorge said:
Zae Eildus said:

really? you remember it? how old were you?

on the subject of wasps, Ive never been stung by one, but Ive been stung by a bee. its a bearable pain. people exaggerate their fear of bees. unless you dont know if youre allergic or not, thats a good reason to be scared

think i was like 10 or so, we didnt even order pizza until i moved to north carolina, which is very odd if you think about it.

First: Visiting relatives in the U.S.A, and walking with their dogs past a completely frozen-over lake.

Best: Going to the Pyrenees in Southern France, early years with close friends, Duke of Edinburgh camping.

Worst: When the vets told us our pet had cancer. Fortunately, it wasn't cancer and just a different issue that looked like a tumour, so that was a massive relief!

First: I was in Canada with my family and I started walking around reciting a rhyme my mom would tell me back then. I find it pretty odd I remember this as well as I do, as I was apparently only 1 or 2 years old, before my sister was born. I don't have any other memories from before she was born.

Best: Probably making that video for the awards this year. I'm very proud of myself for doing that, and it makes me really want to do another one next year (or maybe two).

Worst: Oh, boy. This one's a toss-up. Either March 27, 2016 when I lost my last living great-grandparent and Walkazo hours apart, or early August 2016 when I was so depressed I nearly attempted suicide.

First: Going to the aquarium in Boston Massachusetts with my mom and dad

Worst: It was the last time I saw my parents live so happily together. after the split everything got worse

Best: When I got engaged to my fiance i can't wait to start my life with him

Worst: Detailed somewhere on this board, if you know me and my twin, you know what I'm talking about.

First moments: I still won't ever forget learning how to drive. Nor my first time with contact lenses.

Best moments: You know those moments when you are working on a hack, it's done, and it actually works in the game? You spent the entire day working on it, trying to fix problems, and then it works flawlessly?

Back