IRC messages won't show up

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
so I'm using an app on my phone (andchat) to post in IRC, but ever since yesterday, messages from other people won't show up at all. I confirmed this by looking at the wiki client.

I think people are able to see my messages, but I for sure can't see any kinds of responses at all. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but that was only a temporary fix; messages stopped showing up again today.

is there any way I can fix this? other IRC apps in google play just aren’t as good as this one...

Lord Bowser said:
so I'm using an app on my phone (andchat) to post in IRC, but ever since yesterday, messages from other people won't show up at all. I confirmed this by looking at the wiki client.

I think people are able to see my messages, but I for sure can't see any kinds of responses at all. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but that was only a temporary fix; messages stopped showing up again today.

is there any way I can fix this? other IRC apps in google play just aren’t as good as this one...

try using an app that clears your phone's cache

June said:
Lord Bowser said:

try using an app that clears your phone's cache
this seems to have worked for now at least. thank you!

Back