Dolphin Emulator not showing up in my libraries?

Natalie J.

Dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign.
Pronouns
She/her
I have the setup wizard in my downloads folder, but I finished that and now I can't find the actual emulator. What could have happened?

Ok so it's showing up now, but my computer won't let me open it. I says something like "You may not have the appropriate permissions to open this file."

Go to C:/Program Files (or another variant of it if it's there, could be in either)/ and look for Dolphin in there. If you know where you chose to install it, just look in the place you did.

If you're on Mac or Linux I can't really help.

preview edit:
Bob Eubanks said:
Ok so it's showing up now, but my computer won't let me open it. I says something like "You may not have the appropriate permissions to open this file."
Do you share the computer with anyone else?

NEXandGBX & Knuckles said:
Go to C:/Program Files (or another variant of it if it's there, could be in either)/ and look for Dolphin in there. If you know where you chose to install it, just look in the place you did.

I know for a fact I downloaded it to my downloads folder.

Bob Eubanks said:
Do you share the computer with anyone else?

Nope.

Perhaps try right clicking it and selecting "Run as administrator"?

Still getting the same error.

I just realized this might be Comodo. Let me try to adjust the setting on that and I'll try again.

Sorry for triple posting but apparently it was Comodo. Running it isolated was causing this problem, so I allowed it to run unlimited and it works. This can be locked now.

Back