Having trouble registering on Zelda Wiki?

Andymii

'Hoy, small fry!
Poll Committee
So I've been playing a lot of Zelda recently and felt like expanding my NIWA borders a bit more. The problem is that making an account on Zelda Wiki is anything but trivial. For a start, there's no "create account" button. Additionally, I can't even ask in a talk page because I can't edit any pages (there's the "view source" button that un-autocomfirmed users see, at least on MarioWiki). I can't even edit my own IP talk page. I've tried on multiple devices and wifi networks, so I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with my computer.

I don't know if any of you guys are knowledgeable about this or actually have an account there, but I might as well ask just in case if anyone knows if they're not allowing guests to register/edit at the moment, or I'm just missing something obvious.

(As you can see below, I cannot register nor edit.)

QcSEtmC.png

The Zeldawiki forum can be found here.

Perhaps you could make an account there and tell them you'd like to join? You might be able to show some credibility with your work here if they have locked registrations.

It's strange, because on their how to join portion in special pages, the link for creating an account is broken (I'm referring to this page

Hopefully you can get a way to join.

Well, that's odd, there's no mention of them locking registrations anywhere I've looked o_O

Oh, I'm from the Zelda forum, and I can't register on the Zelda Wiki, either. Hopefully a staff member will answer your question over there :3

I'll ask their admins and see if they have locked registration temporarily.

EDIT: Yes, they have temporarily locked registration.

Back