Quickie-la the Shyguy
These are people's OC's or avatars on Gaia Online that I've drawn recently
gw7wMty.png
A06ZL8l.jpg
zYqSxXe.png
Gr04FZ8.png

Mini:
vs56MaA.png

font credit - Earwig Factory (not sure of who made the font)

Anyway, these are references to my work. I'll be taking a few Marioverse or OC avatar requests.
I won't get to everyone, and I'll only do characters that I especially like.
So feel free to request or comment on these so far!
Thanks for viewing!

View my thread there for more examples of my work or to tip me in items/gold for doing your OC

Oh man this brings back memories of last time you offered to draw people's OCs and I was an ungrateful jerk about mine and I think I apologized then but I'll apologize now anyway I'm sorry.

Nowadays my OC is the head of Simon Belmont on the body of some Doomed Space Marine, but with orange clothes instead of green. Like Edo's drawing in my signature, except that was adapted for a Fire Emblem-type setting.

Thanks if you do this and no worries if you don't.

SiFi said:
Oh man this brings back memories of last time you offered to draw people's OCs and I was an ungrateful jerk about mine and I think I apologized then but I'll apologize now anyway I'm sorry.

Nowadays my OC is the head of Simon Belmont on the body of some Doomed Space Marine, but with orange clothes instead of green. Like Edo's drawing in my signature, except that was adapted for a Fire Emblem-type setting.

Thanks if you do this and no worries if you don't.

I'm not entirely sure if I can fufill that request in this style...but with a pencil and scanner maybe?
I don't have access to a scanner right now unfortunately. Do you have a request that may work with this style?

Is the problem the body or the head in particular? Because if it's the latter, then this might give you a better idea of how that might translate to a chibi style, but if it's the body, then I can't find anything better than this.

Back