• Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
For me, it's Partners in Time.

I'm voting for Super Paper Mario too

Do I even need to say at this point?

Some people might want my head for this but...

I got Superstar Saga off the eShop a few months ago and I'm honestly not enjoying it all that much. The story's alright and the characters are okay (even though I don't get why Fawful managed to get so popular) but I just don't like the battle system and it's killing the experience for me. I'm not finding the music very memorable, either. Of the ones I've played, it's easily my least favorite.

Threek said:

I got Superstar Saga off the eShop a few months ago and I'm honestly not enjoying it all that much. The story's alright and the characters are okay (even though I don't get why Fawful managed to get so popular) but I just don't like the battle system and it's killing the experience for me. I'm not finding the music very memorable, either. Of the ones I've played, it's easily my least favorite.

man, thats more unpopular then my distaste for ff6.

Sticker Star, don't really need to explain myself again.

out of the ones i've played, SPM. didn't think it was bad and yet it wasn't good either imo

GalacticPetey said:
Threek said:
(even though I don't get why Fawful managed to get so popular)
Because he has that "lol so random" humor that 13 year olds love.
I like Fawful for his vain antics. he does do some off the wall crap but I wouldn't say he really suffers from the IM RANDOM RANDY XD thing (at least not much)

Oboro said:
First four posts are Partners in Time and Super Paper Mario...

triggered

Super Paper Mario

flounder can taste good if you have the right seasonings

Baby Luigi said:
flounder can taste good if you have the right seasonings

yeah but you have to add stuff to make it good, i mean its not a terrible game, but i cant help it but dislike it.

Surely not as bad as spm though.

most foods you need to add stuff to it to make it good :P

the only thing that can be as bad as super paper Mario is sticker star

Baby Luigi said:
most foods you need to add stuff to it to make it good :P

the only thing that can be as bad as super paper Mario is sticker star

no i can eat deer meat and feel very satisfied

Threek said:

Well stay away from the rest of the series because they get worse from there.

(I actually never heard anyone hating Superstar Saga before)

I can completely understand why someone would not enjoy Superstar Saga very much. Like, I think it's a good game, but the sheer amount of mandatory minigames in it is overwhelming and can make the game feel gimmicky and bleh. I also understand the complaints about the music. It's got some good tracks, but not a lot of variety. Like, there's a lot of "individual" songs that are just Cackletta's theme sped up or slowed down without any remixing going on whatsoever.

And yes, I'm not that fond of Fawful either, though his presence would have been more tolerable if they confined it to just this game. I don't think the character has enough substance for a recurring role, and why they chose to make him the main villain in the third one is completely beyond me. He's a stooge. He works as a lackey character, but he doesn't really carry a game by himself.

As for my least favorite RPG, it's a close call between Sticker Star and SPM. It's kind of like deciding between blaming the killer versus blaming the one who supplied the weapon. Though if I had to pick one, I'd probably pick Sticker Star, because as bad as SPM's writing is, at least there's something there you can get angry about. I take being annoyed over being bored.

DragonFreak said:
Threek said:

Well stay away from the rest of the series because they get worse from there.
Oboro said:
triggered

Back