• rip poll 2016-2016

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • THE POLL IS STILL RELEVANT IN MY HEART AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
previous installment was SMRPG... a game that bored me to death.

this next installment will be the much more lively Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story! however, I need feedback on how I should cover this; should I play it on an emulator, or just use my 3DS and take pictures with my phone? you decide for me cause I'm lazy

EDIT: emulator won out. lets go unedited screenshots! woot woot

EDIT 2: lol no

Re: I might do an LP - who would be interested?

smrpg seems to be the most interesting for a (near) blind lp i guess

Midna said:
smrpg seems to be the most interesting for a (near) blind lp i guess
I only got to the hammer bros fight on my first "playthrough", then I abandoned it cause I thought it was too hard lol

Mani Mani said:
I only got to the hammer bros fight on my first "playthrough", then I abandoned it cause I thought it was too hard lol

well now i definitely want to see that

I didn't pick Mother 3 only because I somewhat against reviews or LPs of Mother 3 in general (it's complicated), so I picked the next best thing: SUPERSTAR SAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonFreak said:
I didn't pick Mother 3 only because I somewhat against reviews or LPs of Mother 3 in general (it's complicated), so I picked the next best thing: SUPERSTAR SAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
OK THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT

you cant escape the wrath of the hammer bros. mani mani

I've added yoshi's island to the list of potential games
I will choose the game this sunday night, and will start playing it the following monday - get to voting if you're interested!

If you want to generate interest, you might just want to pick a game and then put out a part so people get a general idea of what you're going to do.

If they don't know what to expect, it's hard for them to get interested.

So like, if you want to do this, just do it. That's the advice I can give you.

Dr. Alphys said:
If you want to generate interest, you might just want to pick a game and then put out a part so people get a general idea of what you're going to do.

If they don't know what to expect, it's hard for them to get interested.

So like, if you want to do this, just do it. That's the advice I can give you.
yeah you're right. I'll just go right into it then. thanks
DragonFreak said:
Oh I thought it was due to lack of self-interest because I thought 6 votes was interest enough?
no that was more just my selfish side showing since I felt that 6 votes wasn't enough lol

apologies for the rocky start all, but the LP will continue. first screenshots of either Mother 3, SMRPG, or ALTTP will begin very soon. (game will be decided by RNG)

Was hoping for BIS. Sad.

Re: Let's Play SMRPG (mostly blind - lots of pics)

LnmpedK.png

it's just a wonderful, lovely day for good old Princess Peach. nothing whatsoever could possibly spoil her day today!

ZZCcUIf.png

oh wait, this is mario. of course her day gets fucked with. but whoever could possibly be behind all of this?

lUdAv2Z.png

what's the shadowy, turtle-like figure in the background? TMNT? (please?)

hbeXbhl.png

oh it's just bowser... cue soul-crushing disappointment

96PuEW6.png.png

somehow, mere seconds after this tragic, completely unexpected incident happened, this guy jumps into action.

seriously, how was mario able to both know what happened AND jump into action so quickly? snapchat, kik, and all those other redundant texting apps didn't exist back then, so it's not like peach could just snap him a message saying "OMGZ maryo lirk pls halp me i like got kidnaped n stuf an i need a big, strong man to save memes"

ur4s9eI.png

"before I go save the princess, let me show off my sexiness skills by beating up these innocent creatures"

XDZ9iZ5.png

for those people who are still unsure about what his name is

Q4N4xi9.png

cue traumatic memories of the hard as shit hammer bros fight

DApKLAi.png

aww this guy looks just adorable and innocent I want him as a fluffy little innocent-

3IMcTUE.png

did... did he just kill those enemies by flashing them...

5HnN6hh.png

hey look. it's that guy who everyone wanted in smash

8QgSIwL.png

dear god he really let himself go

AMHYGBG.png

ooh apparently we'll be beating up birdo soon

PEWgtO0.png

oh she changed her name it seems.
oh god she's crying cause I called her peach earlier... I'm sorry, ms. toadstool.

wait wtf you're kidnapped shouldn't you be worried about your safety and how to escape instead of crying like a little bitch over your name

rXOn0YA.png

final fantasy?!

SturCcf.png

oh ok nvm then

Stop!

Hammer time!

Dr. Alphys said:
Stop!

Hammer time!
no

rakKCtR.png

;)

zKXUEvx.png

oh look the same thing as last time. yay originality

rMMkt7a.png

nice castle, but who could it possibly belong to?

JcfO2c8.png

oh yeah that guy

vpcZzQe.png

could someone please explain to me the logic behind opening the door of your castle, your base of operations, to your arch-nemesis? I can't think of anything that would make this a good idea.

SsZMhqq.png

why does everything need to have a hammer stop triggering my traumatic memories game

jOnco8a.png

"omg first enemy what do I do help help help"

for real though, why does the game just throw us into a battle without telling us what action commands are, how to block, what all the different attacks do, etc., like I was actually confused here for a bit, not gonna lie

uoAjyPY.png

oh, more of this...

AvVAH7p.png

these battles are pointless since I'm not gaining any EXP...

R447Mbp.png

...and they really aren't very exciting since everyone goes down in one hit...

YQDnq6Y.png

I wonder if bowser has insurance for these. I mean, I'm walking on a wooden bridge above a pit of lava that has (podobos) (lava bubbles) (fireballs) (whatever the politically correct term for "spherical fire object" is) constantly jumping out of it... I'd want to insure that bridge

iJW3yhy.png

O NOES

StRbuyb.png

such a high-quality chandelier

c8a7AKp.png

oh whoever could that possibly be in the pink dress up there?

c0uTatC.png

PRINCESS PEACH TOADSTOOL!

cP9PhWA.png

tylEAdq.png

...I am on top of a chandelier. Bowser is able to breathe fire. getting bruised is the least of my worries.

Vo2mogZ.png

2637365-ike2.png

eq57Ysu.png

oh ok

"Will Mario be able to rescue Princess Toadstool?"
"Will Bowser sufficiently prepare Mario for the great beyond?"
"Will the chandeliers follow basic laws of physics and fall under the massive weights of Mario and Bowser?"
"Tune in next time on... SUPER MARIO RPG!"

F4SDvmo.png

hooray battle time. at least we're getting rid of bowser now instead of later

7JsutTJ.png

ooh it seems my jump is pretty powerful here

UiVqM3M.png

h8mxiL3.png

...do you not realize how big of a safety hazard that is? all three of us could fall to our deaths if I went with your stupid plan. granted the game already broke physics by not having the chandeliers shatter under our weights, so I guess...

t6dT6nH.png

hmm maybe it's the chain that I just attacked... pay attention silly bowser

RjtJyTt.png

this sounds very unconvincing. if this was an audition, I would have stopped him right there

TR3JTja.png

c9e42c2b13d5c31cebd2fad4f30533b2.jpg

n61PKP5.png

I found it weird how this game gave a simple chain a name... and how bowser referred to the chain by that name...

9Abf7ka.png

SO LONG, GAY BOWSER!

Yxx3gdx.png

looking at this picture again it looks like mario is about to commit suicide... and bowser is egging him on

9JBrkCQ.png

not now, toadstool. I'm too busy defying all logic by sitting on this chain.

QZQ228j.png

damn you don't need to yell you crazy bitch

FrMC6u0.png

this isn't street fighter, bowser

7CFw3cZ.png

and now I'm defying more logic by sitting in midair! yay

wAKk6l7.png

mario looks so disappointed here

4Obet04.png

xk7beta.png

well that would have been the polite thing to do

1lTjm5R.png

this wouldn't be a problem if you could
a) have more competent plans
b) kill me
c) stop being a little whiny bitch about everything
but that's none of my business

2905eQk.png

considering we literally just started this game, it can't be it already. don't lie to yourself, bowser.

trEghTf.png

ooh to a fancy restaurant? let me put on my good overalls

dCtsWQS.png

this made me cringe so much for some reason

SsEWzk6.png

more defying physics by jumping straight up into the air

this game should be renamed "Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Broken Laws of Physics"

Ll5kcRx.png

here it looks like mario is striking a pose on the chain and toadstool is yelling at him

ZzfuplT.png

QT6qM9i.png

qfozopS.png

yeah and completely ignore how I am STANDING ON A CHAIN

UEBDogv.png

I wonder if she actually said the word "shriek"

FQjTc7B.png

"Fight, Toadstool! FIGHT!"

o5zMHVG.png

and now let's cut to a seemingly unrelated cutscene. I gotta admit those clouds look pretty

X1lTMMf.png

OhNZFnT.png

what's going on?

ZqRRBG9.png

zx5XysF.png

it seems a giant sword that fell from the sky went and stabbed bowser's castle... I want to say that sentence outloud in a sophisticated setting lol

yYIEXc1.png

oh thanks for reminding me which game this was. I thought I was playing zelda

JDhmUHC.png

why do all of mario's falling positions look like he's sitting down in midair...

I85uUXP.png

mario's house looks kinda cool here, just take off the "PipeHouse" sign

J2bPqca.png

TzMVwBh.png

he fell straight through the pipe into the house... I wanted him to fall on top of toad :(

HeO4kUy.png

"well I'm sorry I was not able to direct my fall in front of the door so that I could walk in normally just to satisfy society's needs, bitchass"

kGIU3k4.png

I hate this guy so much. first he's all whiny about us not walking through the door, and now he's being all demanding about toadstool. and he hasn't even asked why I was falling through the air with a shocked face yet. selfish bastard

9Rbb7jP.png

mario looks like he hanged himself here. but since this is a kids' game, he's perfectly fine and totally not suffering any neck trauma like a normal person. let's walk outside and beat up that little shit then

noUyRML.png

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I KNOW YOU FUCKER

KlsFVRB.png

"oh, you want to know why?"

"you are the lowest form of life I have ever had the misfortune to meet. you place your needs and desires far ahead of the problems affecting your friends, and only help them when you get something out of it. you are a selfish, inconsiderate asshole. I don’t think I ever got a "thanks" from you for saving your ass in SMB. I'm not talking to you, because you are not worthy of my respect, my courtesy, and my words."

N2WqRXU.png

"and now you're just accusing me of stuff? wow. I hate you more and more with every word that comes out of your pathetic mouth."

btn9ICn.png

"'we'? as far as I know, I'm the only one who goes after bowser, while you and all your little shit friends just goof off and wait for Super Mario to save the day YET AGAIN."

9LvpgtB.png

"oh my god. you even know that's what I always do."

"you know what?"

"no."

"I'm not saving the princess this time."

"I propose... a role reversal."

"I want you to go out and save the princess, while I stand around doing plumber things and being a lazy fuck."

"deal? deal."

"this adventure... is over."
not really

Back