Issue 107

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello everybody, we're currently releasing Issue 107 (The 'Shroom:Issue 107) of this newspaper! This one has a little bit of Zelda and a little bit of Pokémon going for it due to their respective anniversaries. This is also the Issue where the 2015-2016 edition of Ultimate Character Tournament ends and a winner is crowned. Anyway, I hope you enjoy our little foray into letting someone from outside the Super Mario Wiki community write for The 'Shroom and that you enjoy the Issue overall.

wowee, thanks guys for 2nd in the Staff SOTM and 1st in the Fake News SOTM! It means a lot :D

Also '3k thanks again for fillin' the spot, it looks good! I especially like the intro and the first question/answer; maybe you'll grow to care for it if it happens more often @u@

Congratulations to Walkazo for winning the art contest, and to Nabber for winning the opinion piece contest!

It's a bit sad that there's less Pokemon and Zelda content than you guys probably want though.

Anton said:
wowee, thanks guys for 2nd in the Staff SOTM and 1st in the Fake News SOTM! It means a lot :D

Also '3k thanks again for fillin' the spot, it looks good! I especially like the intro and the first question/answer; maybe you'll grow to care for it if it happens more often @u@

Maybe!

Back