UnMarioWiki. It's a thing.

it's been around for ages and was created by (some still around, some not) community members here, also its like half dead i think lol

it was founded in 2007 by members of this community

it was cancer. it is still cancer

also

GhTMlOm.png

Turboo said:
it's been around for ages and was created by (some still around, some not) community members here, also its like half dead i think lol
i'm pretty sure it's more like three-quarters dead now

i actually used to be the head admin there for a few years, even. then i got bored and left it to its own devices, but i can still tell you about some of it

Bartz Klauser said:
Turboo said:
i'm pretty sure it's more like three-quarters dead now

i actually used to be the head admin there for a few years, even. then i got bored and left it to its own devices, but i can still tell you about some of it
Now you have to tell everything.

It's really weird to us younger generation of users.

Andymii, you know not what you have done. You have opened Pandora's Box, wrought upon this community plagues of unfathomable horror and corruption that were sealed for a millennia. No one is safe, nothing is sacred anymore. Causality and morality will slowly decay, terminating our society from the inside out, leaving but an empty husk of a world behind, barren and salted so nothing more will ever grow from its ashes.

All because you couldn't sate your curiousity. You had to open up the goddamned box.

It's all over.

Bartz Klauser said:
Andymii said:
It's really weird to us younger generation of users.
and someday, the new generation that comes after you will think your creations are super weird.

it's the ciiiiircle of liiiife
Pop Pop Blocky tell me the story of unmariowiki

I feel like I'm in this oblivion between the people who've been here since the start and the people who've only committed themselves to Poochy recently. I'm not old, but I'm not new. I'm just sorta... here.

Follow Pink Donkey Kong Jr. instead. He's the true messiah. Came back from the dead and everything.

The only folks left who are truly from the start are Porplemontage and Ghost Jam, although there's still a few 2006 users kicking around. Then there's us 2007/2008 folks who saw the community get big and spill out into UP and whatnot, and after that, I stopped paying as close attention to the passing generations. Maybe 2009-2011, then 2012-2013, then 2014-present, idk.

ive been on unmariowiki like once after reading about it on userpedia

really not all that fascinating. the actual wiki is way more topkek.

Eri Ayase said:
ive been on unmariowiki like once after reading about it on userpedia

really not all that fascinating. the actual wiki is way more topkek.
this

the super mario wiki at its current state contains so many memes

i love it

memes are awesome lol.

I wish it was actually funny

Walkazo said:
Follow Pink Donkey Kong Jr. instead. He's the true messiah. Came back from the dead and everything.

The only folks left who are truly from the start are Porplemontage and Ghost Jam, although there's still a few 2006 users kicking around. Then there's us 2007/2008 folks who saw the community get big and spill out into UP and whatnot, and after that, I stopped paying as close attention to the passing generations. Maybe 2009-2011, then 2012-2013, then 2014-present, idk.
That's a good question, how would the generations of SMW users be split?

I have to agree with Time Turner here. I'm not exactly an old user in MarioWiki, but I'm not exactly new either. We 2009-2010 users feel like a purgatory.

Back