Memes

Joseph

Wazzup? I'm Joseph from the Mario Wiki.
Gr8 B8 M8 No H8 I R8 8/8!
Doge! Lenny! Weegee! Doritos! Illuminati! Mountain Dew! MEEEEEEEMES!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I've been on Miiverse too much...

now HERE's a topic i can get behind

fef.png

ur lucky this thread hasn't memed too hard yet or else u could have been in serious trouble

our world is bulit on memes now

how do we exterminate them (at least the bad ones)

This thread -

165.gif

Lucina said:
our world is bulit on memes now

how do we exterminate them (at least the bad ones)

Don't you mean all of them? :yoshi:

Looks like about 595,720 people died of cancer last year. Not surprising, considering how many bad internet posts there've been.

#derpthread

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA He wasn't alone Uh, you don't get to bring friends They are not my friends Don't worry no charge for them and why would I want them They were trying to grab your prize they work for the mercenary the masked man Bane? Aye Get them on board I'll call it in The flight plan that I just filed with the agency lists Smee, Maimen, and Dr. Pavaleer, but only one of you First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel He didn't fly so good Who wants to try next Tell me about Bane why does he wear the mask A lotta loyalty for a hired gun Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane Well at least you can talk who are you It doesn't matter who we are what matters is our plan Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask If I pull that off will you die It would be extremely painful You're a big guy For you Was getting caught part of your plan Of course Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours we had to find out what he told you Nothing I said nothing Well congratulations Sir You got yourselves caught now what's the next step of your master plan Crashing this plane with no survivors No this can't be happening I'm in charge here No they expect one of us in the wreckage brother Have we started the fire Yes the fire rises Come now doctor now's not the time for fear that comes later Somebody get this hothead out of here No lawyers no witnesses what sort of due process is this

Gulillilliant said:
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA He wasn't alone Uh, you don't get to bring friends They are not my friends Don't worry no charge for them and why would I want them They were trying to grab your prize they work for the mercenary the masked man Bane? Aye Get them on board I'll call it in The flight plan that I just filed with the agency lists Smee, Maimen, and Dr. Pavaleer, but only one of you First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel He didn't fly so good Who wants to try next Tell me about Bane why does he wear the mask A lotta loyalty for a hired gun Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane Well at least you can talk who are you It doesn't matter who we are what matters is our plan Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask If I pull that off will you die It would be extremely painful You're a big guy For you Was getting caught part of your plan Of course Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours we had to find out what he told you Nothing I said nothing Well congratulations Sir You got yourselves caught now what's the next step of your master plan Crashing this plane with no survivors No this can't be happening I'm in charge here No they expect one of us in the wreckage brother Have we started the fire Yes the fire rises Come now doctor now's not the time for fear that comes later Somebody get this hothead out of here No lawyers no witnesses what sort of due process is this

>tfw i just read that entire thing out loud + imitating cia and bane's voices

Gulillilliant said:
tl;dr

t36f6d8_WiODG.jpg

By the way don't we already have, like, 2 meme threads currently going already? Tsk tsk...

Back