A Pokémon A Day Showthread!

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
Due to demand, a place which I can draw Pokémons are here! However, this is special and yada yada, I will draw a Pokémon per day, and the dex numbers are not following accordingly. So which Pokémon will be our first guest?

bcLGSzg.jpg

Look at this motherfucker. How the hell this can get two Mega Evolutions and being nearly a mascot in the whole series? Also, Cirdec hates this thing in a burning passion. Anyone who hates him can try to kill him in Smash using Charizard. The satisfaction is really enough if you manage to kill that Villager by burning their trees, as Shulk always said: "I am really feeling it!"

Who's the Pokémon tomorrow? Stay tuned, and Staaaaaaaaaay fresh!

You are all wrong, Smg2daisy said on Skype what will be the next Pokémon tomorrow.

Smg2daisy said:
Also, Cirdec hates this thing in a burning passion. Anyone who hates him can try to kill him in Smash using Charizard. The satisfaction is really enough if you manage to kill that Villager by burning their trees, as Shulk always said: "I am really feeling it!"
:dk:

Cirdec said:
You are all wrong, Smg2daisy said on Skype what will be the next Pokémon tomorrow.
JINGLE JINGLE MOTHERFUCKER

A Pokémon A Day Showthread!

Yay! Today we have another guest which was asked by our lovely Stargazing, and this godlike Pokémon is:

lHrDxaI.jpg

I am pretty sure that Glitchy is not physcic at all, it is indeed our JINGLE JANGLE MOTHERFUCKER, Klefki! For people who don't know Klefki, it is a Fairy and Steel type, and this thing has Prankster Ability. It kills Dragons. For people who knows Klefki, the highest mention was that I used this key chain to sweep Icemario really hard and cold, but since he's cold he doesn't give a fuck at all so I can boast here :3 Anyway people, here we are, Klefki!

Who will be our next Pokémon tommorow? Staaaaaaaaay fresh!

Smg2daisy said:
Yay! Today we have another guest which was asked by our lovely Stargazing, and this godlike Pokémon is:

lHrDxaI.jpg

I am pretty sure that Glitchy is not physcic at all, it is indeed our JINGLE JANGLE MOTHERFUCKER, Klefki! For people who don't know Klefki, it is a Fairy and Steel type, and this thing has Prankster Ability. It kills Dragons. For people who knows Klefki, the highest mention was that I used this key chain to sweep Icemario really hard and cold, but since he's cold he doesn't give a fuck at all so I can boast here :3 Anyway people, here we are, Klefki!

That was NEX though

Glitchy said:
Smg2daisy said:

lHrDxaI.jpg

That was NEX though
I didn't predict it either; by the time I said that, she had already said that it was going to be Klefki in Skype.

Smg2daisy said:
For people who knows Klefki, the highest mention was that I used this key chain to sweep Icemario really hard and cold, but since he's cold he doesn't give a *bleep* at all so I can boast here :3 Anyway people, here we are, Klefki!
well said

well drawn too

As for today, since Stargazing is a truly lucky star, upon randomised request, we have our guest here!

e4KdfhO.jpg

One of the Eeveelutions, Vaporeon. It's pretty popular on how it uses Scald to battle, and for me, its most notable mentions was how FireEevee used one to kill dragons in the early series. But now, It becomes one of the collectable eeveelutions, and doesn't really show up on the battlefield. Well, here we have, the charming Vaporeon!

Back