Iwata Passes Away

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
Holy s--- I didn't expect him to die. He's too young to be dead.

holy shit i thought he was supposed to be recovering

this is so sad. rest in peace, iwata ;~;

God... God damn... Hearing about one of your idols dying, someone who made it possible for you to spend hours enjoying yourself with games, it's just... God. Rest in peace, Iwata.

I... uh... wow. I'm honestly speechless right now.

Rest in peace, Iwata. Thank you so much for all you've done in helping shape my childhood.

I thought this day would never come

Rest in peace. May you find yourself a happy place in the Mushroom Kingdom in the sky.

found out about this a few seconds ago.

Like damn this sucks, i didnt agree with some stuff nintendo has been doing, but i feel that he did well with his career.

Rest in piece, iwata. I'll respect you into eternity regardless.

Adding to my previous post, hearing that the man who was responsible for so many good games died is really sad. I knew his health was quite bad, but I was still shocked to hear he died.

I saw an article saying he died and thought it was a joke. I'm truly shocked. My condolences go out to his family and coworkers.

I was not expecting that whatsoever. I saw it on facebook and was like "No...no...."

I knew if there was a thread on this site, then it was true. I just...wow. It's so unreal right now. It's probably going to hit me like in a week of him passing.

No

Nooooooooo!

This is so shocking and unreal. I can't believe it. He's too young to die. ;-;

i'm so heartbroken atm and have no idea what else to say except that my thoughts certainly go out to his family and everyone at nintendo. this is just devastating :'(

Back