Mario Boards Dinosaur Comics

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
MarioWiki
SiFi
Huge thanks to Edo for making this possible.

eH0ONby.png

This is just the first of many adventures for T-Fi, Puddiomimus (Dromiceiomason?), and Edoraptor. They'll do all sorts of things, but they'll never break out of this nefarious time loop they're in. Stay tuned!

man this is harder than it looks how does ryan north do it i mean he has 12+ years of experience but even at the start how did he do it

XJTyb1q.png

You forgot to have bad opinions about video games.

Dicks are a serious topic, Dan! Don't joke about them!

Speaking of which: It is about time we talk about the organization of our very own Marioboards D-Club.

Namely, when are the meetings going to take place? I'm usually free on weekends.

Warning: The following comic contains opinions both good and bad.

z3m1pgV.png

lol, this reminds me that I really need to read more Dinosaur Comics...

Also, obligatory fistbump for the Dragon Problem shoutout.

PNSiUgS.png

Credit goes to Apocalypse for the Spirit Bomb sprite and Puddin for a much-needed Senzu Bean.

I probably didn't parody it properly it anyway because I read the manga instead of watching the show so I don't know how it goes off by heart.

Little-known fact: I didn't actually lose against him; I threw the match to dodge taxation.

Property taxes were pretty high in the town - the mayor had to fund all his parties somehow.

y7vcowF.png

Puppet jokes

I don't think that "I AM THE FIST" was supposed to be in bold but when I set the next panel's narration text to bold I guess paint.net was like "ok so this one's bold too right" but I didn't immediately notice because it still worked in bold

They're made out of whatever Sockops are made of probably.

Back