Steam Summer Sale 2015 (currently running)

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
http://www.pcgamer.com/steam-summer-sale-to-start-june-11/

Good thing that I already bought a 25€ charge card in preparation for this.

Re: Prepare your wallets.

DragonFreak said:
Beyond Earth be 95% off please.
Please, V is master-race.

Also I want nothing else on Steam, pfft, this means literally nothing of value to me.

Maybe I'll swipe some copies of games I like for other people though.

I'll be spontaneous like last time

the only real want is mass effect, preferably the whole trilogy.
and isaac dlc.
and maybe ff13, thats the game ill buy if i got enough leftover funds after its over anyways though, like kotor a year ago.

ah gdi and i just bought the escapists yesterday

oh well

Lyn said:
DragonFreak said:
be would blow v out of the water if they would make a fucking expansion pack instead of mediocre ipad tie-ins

Quicksilver said:
Lyn said:
DragonFreak said:
be would blow v out of the water if they would make a *bleep*ing expansion pack instead of mediocre ipad tie-ins
It'd take waaaaaaaay more than one to make it even remotely as attractive as Civ V.

That and it barely discounted (30% off of like £40 or something expensive like that) last time when V was £9.

Eri Ayase said:
I'll be spontaneous like last time

the only real want is mass effect, preferably the whole trilogy.
Only Mass Effect 1 and 2 are on Steam, I believe you'll have to get Origin if you want the third one.

I personally hate Mass Effect 1, but the second game is great.
Lyn said:
Quicksilver said:
Lyn said:
DragonFreak said:
be would blow v out of the water if they would make a *bleep*ing expansion pack instead of mediocre ipad tie-ins
It'd take waaaaaaaay more than one to make it even remotely as attractive as Civ V.

That and it barely discounted (30% off of like £40 or something expensive like that) last time when V was £9.
Beyond Earth is LUDICROUSLY expensive compared to Civ V and doesn't give you nearly enough content to merit its price.

If you want more for your money, pick up Skyrim (or Skyrim Legendary Edition). They also usually have a Bioshock Triple Pack around this time of year for an insanely low price too.

oh okay

i have origin but i never bought anything there

i still have bf3, sims 2 and pvz on it but id never give ea money through that disgusting thing

NO NOT THE STEAM SUMMER SALE

ANYTHING BUT THAT!!

-my wallet

the only things i kinda want are a steam version of spore: ga, universe simulator, and that 2d sprite program thing

Never mind, I forgot about Battleblock Theater.

Looked fun from what I saw, getting that if it discounts.

i will buy nothing to just be a rebel.

i have an extra ten dollars from my gift cards so i could buy something for this but id also need a computer that can actually run shit so oh well

maybe steamworld dig or some shit

OFFICIALLY UP!

The sales today are meh. While there's some good games they are mostly still too costly (though I'd recommend Fez for 1,99€ but I already have it)

Rebirth is like still too much and I'm fine with the original isaac

Hotline Miami 2 is still 10€
Black Mesa is still 17€
Mirror's Edge is tempting, but ultimately 5€ is still too much.
Gta 3 trilogy for 2,50€ each is pretty nice, so if you didn't play san andreas to death already id consider picking it up. GTA 5 is also 25% off, as well as GTA 4.

The other games don't really interest me

Also The Darkness 2 isn't even on sale but it still appears under "blitz sales" lol

That feeling when you're trying to finalize your purchase but can't because the servers are being dumb.

okay I am correcting myself, I did not see that epic battle fantasy 4 was on sale too for 3,50€

bought that.

Eri Ayase said:
okay I am correcting myself, I did not see that epic battle fantasy 4 was on sale too for 3,50€

bought that.
I remember playing that, good taste.

What's it like on Steam?

i shall soon see

they said it got tons of extra content

but its regularly 10€ i doubt its worth that

Does the monster game have any actual rewards

I'm not going to spend much at all, I might pick up LISA since it's only $5 and hopefully FFIII goes on sale for more

Also, remember the flowchart

DlrnD.png

Back