Ray Trace

Fastest at casing, fastest at carrying
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I'm pretty disappointed that most custom mods for Spelunky HD just use sprites from other games so I decided to make a Baby Luigi in style myself. Here's what I've got done so far...(wow I'm actually spriting again...)

56405babyluigi_zpsinvvtqtd.png

All I did was draw Baby Luigi head and put it over Green's body and edited Green's body to make it look like Baby Luigi's.

Please excuse the large space, it will get filled up soon, sprite sheets have to be 1024 by 1024 in order to be usable by Spelunky. And the Volkswagen logo for the heart icon? Eh something random I threw in. If anyone doesn't like it I can replace it easily.

The random Baby Luigi heads are there because I keep them to make it easier to sprite and I forgot to hide them and didn't want to reupload the image without them so I left it like this.

Testing animation...

ir65B4j.gif

XAFuBnH.gif

Feedback would be appreciated! Wish me luck, there's a ton of sprites to work with in this game and I really want to get this finished.

Eri Ayase said:
Kyon said:
Not really sure what Spelunky is but those look great.

some breed of indie game

It's a fun indie platformer that my sister has (a secret Santa gift from MCD) played and...even though it looks frustrating and challenging it looks addicting regardless. It's open to mod support hence one of the reasons I started working on this.

Binarystep said:
These look great!
Kyon said:
those look great.
Paper Iggy Koopa said:
I like them!, you really outdone yourself!.

Thanks guys!

Back