Space Pizzas ate Monday

Lin Beifong

Iron Chief
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
New comic I'm putting together.

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch1Sc1

Not much is happening yet. It has space, though. And rambling. Lots of rambling.

You can say if you want to be in it, but I'll probably also approach some people on my own.

nice

is this going to be a satire of space fiction in general?

put me in it if you want, i guess

Nabber said:
nice

is this going to be a satire of space fiction in general?

put me in it if you want, i guess

I can't promise that it's going to be satire of any specific thing. There will probably be the odd space joke here and there though.

Matthew Bellamy said:
Fire Emblem Character said:
i am officially interested
mark me down as interested, too

That's good, because I was going to ask you if you want to be in the next scene, but now I don't have to!

your ideas are intriguing to me and i wish to subscribe sign up to your newsletter comic

ooo another edo comic, definitely interested

im already pretty interested

Desmond Miles said:
that is one hot space ship, all the interest

Be careful. Hot ships could potentially be hazardous to you.

New scene, btw.

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch1Sc2

More plot, but not too much. More characters too, including two of our protagonists.

I'm late.

Does this mean tales from the moon is officially dead? If so that's sad, buuuuuuut this is going to be amazing as well :D

@latest issue, Marowak is a vampire so Neptune was pretty much right! Also "Do you have any experience handling dragons?" Prequel/Sequel to Dragon Problem confirmed.

man when i saw the title "space pizzas ate monday" i knew i was in for something good

DragonFreak said:
@latest issue, Marowak is a vampire so Neptune was pretty much right! Also "Do you have any experience handling dragons?" Prequel/Sequel to Dragon Problem confirmed.

It's more like an alternate continuity, really.

If you noticed, Marowak looks older than he did in Dragon Problem (which he is), but his sentence about his boss being in present tense implies I am still alive. That makes fitting it on the same timeline as Dragon Problem problematic.

DragonFreak said:
Hmmm well yeah that doesn't really mesh well with the "Edo Universe Timeline" already established but maybe something will make it better the more it goes on????

Actually, I don't think I've done even two wiki things that are on the same timeline. Everything is kind of its own thing.

Also, I'm probably not going to be able to finish the next one today, but on the plus side I've already finished the dialogue for the next four scenes.

Back