Premiere- exporting with fourcc code?

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
I'm trying to make a 3D video for use on a Nintendo 3DS.

I have the left and right videos to use, but I can't put them into Stereo Movie Maker because it says it "doesn't have fourcc code."

What does this mean? Google isn't helping much, unfortunately. I'm only finding stuff on how to change the fourcc code that's already there. Not to add it if it's not there.

Is there a way to export this stuff in Adobe Premiere Pro with the correct settings to put them into Stereo Movie Maker?

(I tried other ways to make 3D video, and putting those into StereoMovieMaker results in half the video being cropped out somehow)

I rendered them side by side and used that program to generate a file, which I named HNI_1500.avi and copied into the correct folder on the SD card, but it's not showing up in my 3DS.

I've checked every date folder, nothing. Does it have something to do with it being called .avi instead of .AVI (in capital letters)?

K, so after I converted it here, the video appeared on my 3DS but it was very low-res and not 3D at all.

Is it safe to rename the file from avi to AVI?

By the way here's the video I'm working with:

Got it working, though the logo doesn't exactly pop in the way I hoped it to. More like hurts my eyes to look at. But everything else looks 3D.

Will upload to MediaFire soon.

Back