What is your favorite non Nintendo system?

Which is your favorite?

• Sega Master System

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo-Grafx 16/PC Engine

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Sega Genesis

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Sony PlayStation 1

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Sega Saturn

• Dreamcast

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Sony PlayStation 2

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Xbox original

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • PS4

• Xbox One

• Retro home computers like the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, MSX, FM Towns, etc.

• Windows based PC

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Atari

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Intellivision

• ColecoVision

• Sony PSP

• PS Vita

• Neo Geo

• Sega Game Gear

• Bandai Wonderswan

• 3DO

• Apple Macintosh

• Total voters

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
What is your favorite non Nintendo consoles/systems? This also includes retro home computers like the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, MSX, Sharp X68000, FM Towns and many others out there.

Mine is the Dreamcast, PC Engine, Genesis, Saturn, PS1 and PS2.

inb4PC.

That's all I want to say.

PC

Has Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, Source Filmmaker, Civilization V, and just...Steam in general. Hell I play more Garry's Mod than i do Nintendo games these days and age

I'm pretty sure the PlayStation 2 will get a lot of votes.

>no atari
>no colecovision
>no intellivision

My favorites are Atari 2600, PlayStation 2, and SEGA Genesis.

Well, at least you had the veracity to call the PC a "windows-based PC" rather than just "PC/Mac", something that grinds my gears.

Besides, *flame shield*, Mac sucks.

playstation 2 without a doubt

nothing even comes close

Mario Party Σ said:
Well, at least you had the veracity to call the PC a "windows-based PC" rather than just "PC/Mac", something that grinds my gears.

Yes, I know that Macs are overpriced and are worse than Alienware.

Mario Party Σ said:

:P

I've used Macs for my Home Computer since I was 5 and still use them to this day. Maay be a case of just having lived my entire life with them of course.

I do admit they're not that ideal for Gaming (Though there a few games I've quite enjoyed even if they work only for older computers). But I do enjoy almost never worrying about viruses when surfing the web.

Northern Verve said:
Mario Party Σ said:

:P

I've used Macs for my Home Computer since I was 5 and still use them to this day. Maay be a case of just having lived my entire life with them of course.

I do admit they're not that ideal for Gaming (Though there a few games I've quite enjoyed even if they work only for older computers). But I do enjoy almost never worrying about viruses when surfing the web.

Have you ever had a PC that ran Windows and Linux. I've had PCs since I was 3. My first computer OS was Windows 98 SE. I used to play Road Rash on my Windows 98 PCs when I was younger.

The Janitor said:
PSX is love
PSX is life

everyone who denies this is ignorant

Just looked it up to see what it is and holy *bleep*

Yeah PS2 is definitely the best because it's a freaking PS2. I mean so many great games, and it still remains the #1 console with the most units sold.

PlayStation 2

PS3 isn't that far behind

Rayquaza said:
Just looked it up to see what it is and holy *bleep*

I get that the games look like shit today

but there will never be a console with so many great games combined into one system again.

Ouya

Close match between PS3 and Vita (which isn't an option, rip), but I think I'm swaying a little more towards Vita.

^I like the Vita too, but unfortunately, it's safe to say it's a complete commercial failure. Such a shame.

I play PC most of the time anyway, but my favourite console overall is still the PlayStation 2. Fantastic work of art, that was.

Well the question was what I consider my favourite, not which one sold the best :b

I probably spend around the same amount of time on PS3 and PC, but I'm gonna go with PS3 since I always kinda preferred consoles to PC.

Back