Attention Easter egg Hunters! Please help with easter egg article on Wiki

Would You Like If there Would be a descriptive page for easter eggs per game

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Other (Please Describe your selection in the chat Below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeadAccountPleaseIgnore

What direction is gravity supposed to be again?
Hello everyone. My name is Pandg2, and I am requesting that an easter egg article for each game on Super Mario Wiki shall be created. I know there is already an article for easter eggs on the wiki, But it needs more data. We need an article, One per game, Describing the easter eggs in it and how to find them. Here is the link to the original Easter egg page http://www.mariowiki.com/Easter_egg . Thank you, Pandg2 :yoshi:

I'm pretty sure we had a proposal concerning the idea of Easter Eggs before. It didn't pass.

Add those in their respective articles where they belong, and I kinda agree with that.

:( Thank you for bringing that up. I will wait though for other reply's, and dicide what to do.

But yeah, you have to create corresponding Easter Egg sections. You shouldn't be creating separate Easter Egg articles unless the content is extremely massive (which is an exception).

True true, actually, good thought, but where would I put the easter eggs then, on the games own article?

Yeah, I suppose you create a section near the glitches and gallery section. I'm not exactly sure where it will go, but it's a start.

Thanks Mario Party X. Quick Question, do you have an account on the Mario wiki? I will Give this 5 days, and if all goes well, you can help me make a new proposal.

Pandg2 said:
Thanks Mario Party X. Quick Question, do you have an account on the Mario wiki? I will Give this 5 days, and if all goes well, you can help me make a new proposal.
You're welcome, Pandg2.

Well, the proposal is already passed, according to the linnk. There's no need to create another proposal since this proposal is supposed to be enforced. The problem is that, well, it takes effort and so we're obviously not going to have quality Easter Egg sections appear out of the blue.

And, yes, I do have an account. -Mario (talk)

Change Of plans. It looks Like I cant use my usertalk as a comon chat space. Sorry

Pandg2 said:
Change Of plans. It looks Like I cant use my usertalk as a comon chat space. Sorry

Why? Did someone warned you about a userspace reminder even if the discussion was purely about helping the wiki? As far as I'm concerned, you're allowed to excessively use your talk pages if it meant helping the wiki.

That doesn't matter if he edits on user talk pages too much. The reason we imposed such a restriction was to help users stop fooling around with the social aspects and do what they're supposed to do as editors on MarioWiki: contribute to it. However, Pandg2 has been using talk pages to further a project so I don't see anything wrong with him using talk pages.

EDIT: I see that what's more suitable for Pandg2 is to give him a reminder about "Show Preview" button if anything.

Its fine, we can just use this, I am checking it every couple hours and every morning. I cannot respond 8:30 am to 2:20pm. Plus, about the userspace reminder, I was just getting my page ready for others.

NEW! NEW! NEW!
A poll Has been started at the top of this page. Please vote!​

200 Views in 5 days?! Thank you all for your support! Lets Get to 500 Views! Please Post your Comments! :yoshi:

Back