Non-Nintendo/Non-Third Party Characters you like to see in Smash

Pronouns
She/Her
This is a thread about Non-Nintendo/Non-Third Party Characters you like to see in Smash, all i wanna
see is Steve from Minecraft

Rayman

edit: the title means literally all characters, including nintendo. did you intend that?

Preferably none, there's still a decent enough pool for both Nintendo characters and 3rd Party as well. We don't need to go as desperate as adding stuff like non-Video game characters. Or adding characters just to promote indie games that didn't start out on Nintendo but because they're in Smash they're getting ports to Nintendo as free advertisement.

If Nintendo really were getting desperate. I think giving a 3rd Party more then one character would be enough (Ex: Tails for Sonic), or indie games that did have a decent long-run on Nintendo platforms getting representation (Ex: Shantae)

Paper Iggy Koopa said:
This is a thread about Non-Nintendo/Non-Third Party Characters you like to see in Smash, all i wanna

Steve doesn't have much of a chance in Smash Bros. now, considering he's Microsoft property.

Glitchy said:
Paper Iggy Koopa said:

Steve doesn't have much of a chance in Smash Bros. now, considering he's Microsoft property.

did he ever had a chance to begin with?

Baby Luigi said:
Glitchy said:
Paper Iggy Koopa said:

did he ever had a chance to begin with?
probably not

Back