A Mario animated movie by Sony Pictures!?!

TinTinfinite

scrunkly
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Infinite8
http://nintendoeverything.com/sony-pictures-allegedly-landed-rights-to-produce-animated-mario-film/
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/243536-rumor-sony-and-nintendo-pair-up-for-mario-bros-animated-movie
http://kotaku.com/report-sony-making-super-mario-bros-cartoon-1670192558

There has been leak e-mails that Sony (who also had the rights to make a Sonic movie) they had licenced the rights to make a Mario movie.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Re: Sony Pictures had the rights to make a Mario animated movie

Well, that's not happening anytime soon, given recent events.

Sony Pictures being hacked.

Avi Arad, huh.

I am ok with this.

If it happens and its good, great!

If it happens and its crap, no problem, just toss it in with the previous movie.

Super Mario Bros. 2 the Movie

featuring Nicholas Cage as Wart

Well so much for my ideas, feel a little sad on the inside but let's see what they can do

I have mixed feelings about this...
I am excited in one part and I am worried on the other.

well that kinda sucks but oh well i guess?

Tbh this is probably as legit as that Paper Mario Leak

but oh well still #happening

1.How bad is the hacking?
2. This will be the 2nd time Bowser will appear(that actually looks like Bowser).

Well glad to hear it's animated if the movie does come into fruition despite the hacking and/or leaking.

I am still very, very, skeptical of how the (the one that we know is coming at some point) Sonic movie's going to go simply because it will involve Live Action elements. (Meaning there will be likely human characters that we don't care about as much as the Sonic characters that take some of the focus. Even worse if they just make it like Live Action Sonic X to the point where they have a kid that befriends Sonic and such)

You really think Sony, Nintendo's rival will make a movie about their competitors best-selling game?

Glitchy said:
You really think Sony, Nintendo's rival will make a movie about their competitors best-selling game?
This. It is probably a fake leak.

Sony isn't Nintendo's competitor, Sony Computer Entertainement is. It's a big corporation and its divisions have fuck-all to do with each other.

to everyone saying this is a fake leak: it's not. this is literally one of the biggest hacks in... a while. the fbi says that this is the equivalent of hacking through (american) state-level security. at least four sony movies have already been leaked online

that said, they just have the rights. that doesn't mean they're making the movie

Glowsquid said:
Sony isn't Nintendo's competitor, Sony Computer Entertainement is. It's a big corporation and its divisions have fuck-all to do with each other.

^so much that

keep in mind sega used to be their biggest competetor and watch what they're doing today.

Also Microsoft making games for the Nintendo DS like they don't even give a fuck.

Nabber said:
to everyone saying this is a fake leak: it's not. this is literally one of the biggest hacks in... a while. the fbi says that this is the equivalent of hacking through (american) state-level security. at least four sony movies have already been leaked online

that said, they just have the rights. that doesn't mean they're making the movie

Since February, I think (or whenever Sony Pictures got hacked before this and decided it wasn't worth it to tell anyone who was affected...this corporation is terrible in regards to Internet security protocols).

well they dont do that anymore since pocket paradise so

Back