What are your favorite stages in Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS?

favorite stage

• Battlefield

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Final Destination

• 3D Land

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Golden Plains

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Rainbow Road

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Paper Mario

• Mushroomy Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jungle Japes

• Gerudo Valley

• Spirit Train

• Brinstar

• Yoshi's Island

• Dream Land

• Corneria

• Unova Pokémon League

• Prism Tower

• Mute City

• Magicant

• Arena Ferox

• Flat Zone 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Reset Bomb Forest

• WarioWare, Inc.

• Distant Planet

• Tortimer Island

• Boxing Ring

• Gaur Plain

• Balloon Fight

• Living Room

• Find Mii

• Tomodachi Life

• PictoChat 2

• Green Hill Zone

• Wily Castle

• PAC-MAZE

• Total voters

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
SSB43DS had many stages, but which of the 34 did you like best?

i love boxing ring because the punch out series was always a favorite of mine

i dont really hate any of the tracks

Lumastar said:
Stage Opinions:
3D Land- This is a great stage. The obstacles aren't hard to avoid and the transitions between side-scrolling and platforms was an excellent decision. Both music tracks are great, too.
Golden Plains- The mechanic is cool and the music is nice, but the stage is just a bit too simple.
Rainbow Road- The karts are practically impossible to avoid in the parts where they drive to the left and right, but beyond that it's a better and flashier version of Mario Circuit. Once again, the music is a delight.
Paper Mario- I love the first two sections, though the last section, while decent, is a bit of a downer. Regardless, the music is once again well-done.
Mushroomy Kingdom- While I disliked it in Brawl, the lack of the underground section and smaller screen have steered me toward a positive outcome toward this stage.
Jungle Japes- It's okay. I would have liked an original stage, but the visuals and music (including a remix of Gear Getaway!) keep the stage from sucking.
Gerudo Valley- I like the appearance of Koume and Kotake and the awesome Gerudo Valley remix, but other parts of the stage such as the extremely long gap when the bridge is gone keep this stage from being great. Did I mention the long gap in the middle?
Spirit Train- Easily the better of the two Zelda stages. Great music, simple hazards, and Alfonzo. Need I say any more? Well the scrolling can be annoying at times, and the Omega version is one of the worst in the game.
Brinstar- It's still an okay stage, but the smaller screen really shows on this stage. I have fallen off due to confusion more than once.
Yoshi's Island- It was enjoyable in Brawl and it's enjoyable here.
Dream Land- This is a much better retro stage than the two in Brawl. I have no major issues with this stage. Just make sure to go into this stage expecting fast KOs.
Corneria- The backgrounds are pretty aged, but the stage itself is still fun to play on.
Unova Pokémon League- Reshiram's fire can be annoying when it hits the middle of the stage, but the stage is amazing beyond that. I was pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of the cave theme in the alternate track. Why Whismicott though?
Prism Tower- I prefer the other Pokémon stage, but this is not a bad stage at all. Its obstacles are mild and the Pokémon cameos are cool.
Mute City- It's a 16-bit F-Zero stage, and it is awesome. The remix is awesome, too.
Magicant- Beautiful. That's how you describe this stage. It's too bad that the Flying Men are overpowered and ruin the flow of a good match. Please let this be in the Wii U version with nerfed Flying Men, Sakurai! I beg of it.
Arena Ferox- A great counterpick stage. I love fighting on this stage to excellent Fire Emblem music.
Flat Zone 2- I'm still enraged about the lack of an original Game & Watch stage. At least they chose the better stage.
Reset Bomb Forest- I don't really like this stage. The first part is fine, but the second half ruins the entire thing.
WarioWare, Inc.- Like the Game & Watch series, the Wario series really deserved a new stage in this version. Unlike that series, the Wario stage is actually fun and appealing.
Distant Planet- It's okay, but I don't really care for it. The constant changes are nice, but the dull background really brings this stage down. Hopefully Garden of Hope will change this.
Tortimer Island- Meh. The stage is fun in a free-for-all, but the large blast lines and general scale of the stage aren't exactly ideal for anything else. I do enjoy the music, however.
Boxing Ring- I like it, but it's not really that special. The music is enjoyable, though.
Gaur Plains- I like it, but it's pretty bare. The best part of this stage is the music. It looks pretty good, too.
Balloon Fight- The normal version of this stage is not my cup of tea. The stage looks and sounds nice, but the hazards can interfere too much and the side blast lines are confusing. I usually play on the Omega form of this stage.
Living Room- This stage can be a big bore. While there are hazards, they rarely do anything aside from changing the layout.
Find Mii- I like this stage, but the Dark Emperor usually means instant death on the right side of the stage.
Tomodachi Life- This is a simple yet enjoyable stage. There's not really much more to say aside from the fact that they put quite a bit of effort into this stage's aesthetics.
Pictochat 2- Pictochat in Brawl was okay. the concept was cool, but the execution wasn't. This stage is not that stage. This is what Pictochat should have been in Brawl. I really enjoy this stage. It might be my favorite of the "no character series".
Green Hill Zone- It's still a fun stage to play on, but it's still not the best like no one ever was.
Wily Castle- I actually don't mind the Yellow Devil too much. This is a good stage overall, but it should have been Wii U-exclusive.
PAC-MAZE- This is the best third-party stage without question. Avoidable hazards, cool mechanics, and awesome music.

Top 10 Best
1. Dream Land
2. Unova Pokémon League
3. Mute City
4. 3D Land
5. Pictochat 2
6. Rainbow Road
7. Paper Mario
8. Yoshi's Island
9. Pac-Maze
10. WarioWare, Inc.
Runner-up: Spirit Train

Overall, the stage selection in this game is great even with a large percentage of familiar stages put into the mix.
This is a bit old, but it is still the basic truth. The only thing I would change is that Magicant would probably be on the list, as I've gotten pretty used to the Flying Men.

My favourite is Unova Pokémon League, I loved Spear Pillar, but I'm glad they toned down the effects a bit. Also the N's Castle Medley is amazing.

Back