Classic Paper Mario (PM64 through SPM) appreciation group

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Hey, I've created a Facebook group dedicated to people who want the Paper Mario series to return to the traditions and style of the first three installments. You can find it here. I suggest you check it out if you want to meet other long-time Paper Mario fans who love the first three games (and you don't have to hate Sticker Star either, it's just mainly focused around the others)

would join although i like it better if people here don't know my facebook account.

(you'd know its me seeing as there arent many german users here)

Freakworld said:
would join although i like it better if people here don't know my facebook account.

(you'd know its me seeing as there arent many german users here)
everyone knows it's me, but i just deny friend requests

No, I like the new look. It looks more detailed, It looks better.

Before anything, that doesn't mean I like PMSS, I didn't even play it, and I'm not interested in it. I like the new look, but I don't like the uses of the new design, like crumbled moves and stuff.

Animations are a different thing from appearance, I like PMTTYD animation the most, but I like PMSS appearance the most.

Megadardery said:
No, I like the new look. It looks more detailed, It looks better.
I like it, too. What he means by "style" isn't exactly the graphics themselves. He means the turn based stuff and whatnot. The style of the old RPG's meaning the formula.

At least that's my understanding of it.

Back