What fictional Monster do you believe you can defeat and how.

yoshiking14x

Retired
I think I can defeat the Pale Man from Pan's labyrinth. Yeah hes is creepy, but he is malnourished and slow and his eyes can't be used while he is using his hands or he will blind himself.

I think I could hide his eyeballs(really far away) and if I ate his food, he will go crashing into places.

What Monster you believe you can defeat? And how?

Can be from books, films, legends, whatever it's fictional.

every monster that's not supernatural via nuclear missiles

The werewolf from the Never Ending Story, he wasn't smart and he killed himself by jumping on a pointy rock the hero was holding. Everyone can just grab a sharp object and wait for him to jump at them. And if they don't want to kill him, they just use a tranquilizer and put him in a zoo.

Waddle Dee.

Jabba the Hutt, that is if he is alone. He is just a fat slug who hardly moves. Everyone can just throw objects at him or sprinkle salt on him.

Audrey 2 just won because Seymore was dumb or evil. Just neglect it whe it's little and let it die. Or set it on fire or use a weed killer if already large. Or make some insects eat it.

If you don't want to kill it, give it ham instead of human blood/meat, perhaps it will decide ham tastes better than people, if it doesn't work do what it says above.

Wicked Witch of the West, use a hose, buckets, water guns or anything with water, even pushing her when it's raining or spitting her. Or make her cut onions.

Audrey II won because Seymour was naive and greedy. He saw the plant as his ticket out of shitty Skid Row and he gave in to temptation.

GalacticPetey said:
Audrey II won because Seymour was naive and greedy. He saw the plant as his ticket out of *bleep*ty Skid Row and he gave in to temptation.
But do you think you can win against this strange and interesting plant?

You can fight against the monsters I fought if you want. I want to see how you defeat them. And perhaps we will be a team of Van Helsings.

That goes who ever wants to do this.

GalacticPetey said:
The only way to get rid of Audrey II is to kill it before it grows to be too big.
How about the Pale Man

Sorroundings: His lair
Weapons: You don't have anything yet, but you can make one by looking for objects.
Situation: The magic chalk only appears after you defeat him(like a videogame). Right now, the monster is asleep with his eyes on his plate.

Are you ready?
Can you do it?

Gabumon said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Shiny Umbreon said:
A line of Koopa Troopas. Jump on one, take out the rest with its shell.
The Doctor said:
Nah a koopa is easy to beat, jump on it then throw it somewhere.

I want to see you jump high enough to pull that off.

Yeah, those seem to be...a couple of feet tall probably?? not an easy feat to jump on them

I assume that's sarcasm, so

Mario+Bros+first+goomba.png

The size of Goombas varies between games, but they have been shown to be as tall as a (admittedly short-ish) human being on occasion. To kill a Goomba, you have to jump high enough to rise above it while still maintaining enough control over your jump to land on its top. With your feet. If you touch any part of the Goomba other than the top, you die.

Compare this to trying to jump on a box in front of you. The box is about the height of your chest (to compensate for Mario's shortness) and you must land on it with your feet without touching it otherwise.

It is possible, but you have to be relatively fit, have good balance, and decently developed leg muscles to pull it off. The average internet-dwelling person might lack the necessary training to do it, unless they also exercise when they're not online.

Mario is said to be about 5 feet, but that's when he's at full height.

Small Mario is half his height so that's between 2.5 and 3 feet

See, now we are going to sink into the horrifying marsh pit that is Mario continuity. Or rather, the lack thereof.

What you call "Small Mario" has also been called just "Mario" at times, and his "full height" was called "Super Mario". So a case could actually be made for the smaller version being Mario's base form, with the bigger one being an enhanced form with boosted height. A similar case can be made for the inverse, that Super Mario is Mario's base form.

Both cases are correct and there's no point in trying to make sense of it because it will just result in a headache.

I would like to know where you got those height specifications from, though. Usually Nintendo is very stingy about trying to define the Mario universe in detail.

Back