Smash Bros. Character Move Ideas

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
In this thread, you post move ideas for potential characters in Smash.

Here is my Ephraim moveset:

B: Spinning Lance- Ephraim charges an attack by spinning his lance and stabbing foward. Slow, but powerful. Based off his critical hit animation from Sacred Stones.

Side-B: Javelin Toss- Ephraim tosses a javelin forward as a ranged attack.

Up-B: Solar Rise- Ephraim's lance glows and Ephraim rises forward. The glow can damage opponents.

Down-B: Ranged Counter- The counterattack is weaker compared to Marth and Ike's Counters, but it can also counterattack ranged attacks with a javalin.

Final Smash: Sibling Bond- Ephraim calls Eirika onto the battlefield and they both go on white horses and wield their Sacred Weapons, Siegmund and Sieglinde. They then charge around the stage and attack with powerful lance and sword attacks. After the Final Smash ends, Eirika disappears with a warp staff, the horse vanishes and Siegmund turns back into Reginlief.

Strong Bad:

Neutral B: Strong Bad Email (he pulls out the Compy and types "strongbad_email.exe". A random email pops up, damaging the other opponents.
Side B: Kick The Cheat (he kicks The Cheat)
Final Smash: TROGDOR! (Trogdor comes in and burninates everyone)

dont know the others
Edit: Down B: Videlectrix (spawns a random Videlectrix sprite that does a random thing)

Paper Mario:

Neutral B: Hammer - Charge this move and it'll do the Spin Hammer which has great knockback.
Side B: Paper Plane Mode - Short distance which is great for horizontal recovery and can really hit foes, though a bit of an vunerable zone like with Link's Spin attack when he unfolds.
Up B: Spring Jump - The longer you hold it, the farther up you'll go.
Down B: Spin Jump - Ground Pound foes like Bowser and Yoshi do.
Final Smash: 8-Bit Star (SPM): Turns giant and can attack and hurt any foe while it moves.

Believe it or not (FTG64): I have a list of characters I wanted in SSB after Brawl came out, and Paper Mario and Dimentio were my top fan characters I had, making them have their own series rep called "Paper Mario".

On that note, Dimentio:

Neutral B: Energy Spheres - Can launch them forward, and can do some distance.
Side B: Magic Field - Makes a short array of squares and any foes caught in them will get burned by the attack.
Up B: Teleportation - Where he disappears and reappears like Zelda, and of course he does damage on both at the start and at the end.
Down B: Duplicate - Make a mirror image of himself, which makes it so that if the attacker picks the wrong one, the right version will send a counterattack.
Final Smash: Super Dimentio - Will appear on the side of the stage, then launch forward. You aim, and wherever the cursor stops you will fall from above and stomp whever got caught.

Infernape Moveset

B: Fire Spin- Shoots a vortex of fire at foes. Traps them in the vortex.

Side-B: Acrobatics- Infernape flips onto an opponent, damaging them then flips off where he was before he used the attack. The flip can be used for horizontal recovery.

Up-B: Mach Punch- Infernape quickly punches skyward, damaging foes with quick punches on the way up.

Down-B: Punishment- Infernape does a counterattack with a dark slash.

Final Smash: Close Combat- Infernape fists glow orange as he targets the nearest foe. After he finds a target, he quickly attacks them with rapid, powerful punches and kicks. After that, he lauches them, with a powerful punch. The attack can KO at low percentage.

Back