DLC Hopes and Expectations

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Mewtwo has just been revealed as a downloadable fighter for Smash 4 and will be available for those who own both version in Spring of 2015. Now, this has opened the floodgates for potential DLC characters. One key thing to note is that Mewtwo already has a trophy in the 3DS version. So that means characters like Lucas and Wolf are likely candidates.

With the new Star Fox game next year, I can see Wolf being a DLC character for some Star Fox promotion.

Unrealistic Wish - Tails

Realistic Wants - Any of the Cut characters from Brawl

Seto Kaiba said:
Pretty much one word (or name): LUUUUCAAAASSSSSSSS
Him and Wolf are the most likely.

They did namedrop Snake in the direct though. Not to mention Kojima wants him in. Who knows.

Seto Kaiba said:
Pretty much one word (or name): LUUUUCAAAASSSSSSSS

Yyyyessss.

Also maybe a metroid character or maybe even krystal?

Lucas and Ice Climbers (fuck the 3ds)

Highly doubtful we're going to get newcomers, they have to have something for Smash 5.

-More Alternate costumes
-Cut characters from Brawl
-More Stages
-Characters who never been playable in Smash Bros (but appeared as a trophy)

All the Brawl vets (I guess barring Ivysaur and Squirtle, but I'd be cool if they returned too), and Ridley would be nice. I know Ridley is basically impossible now, but it'd still be nice to see him added as a playable character.

Sylveon said:
Isaac.

From Golden sun.

That is all.

all the way, even though we already have our magic swordsman(or swordswoman depending on the costume)

isaac would be good, some more golden sun representation needs to happen.

Crocodile Dippy said:
All the Brawl vets (I guess barring Ivysaur and Squirtle, but I'd be cool if they returned too), and Ridley would be nice. I know Ridley is basically impossible now, but it'd still be nice to see him added as a playable character.
When Ridley joins the battle-
*shot*

Anyway, some more alternate costumes.

The ones from the new 3ds commercial and Ms. Pac-Man for Pac-Man.

As for characters, cut veterans are fine for me. Lucas, Wolf, and Young Link are my hopes.

Paper Mario

Downloadable alts, hopefully Mr. L, Shadow Peach and Dark Bowser. Perhaps Paper Mario if they don't make him fully playable.

As for expectations? Nothing past Mewtwo. Just because they have free DLC for those who buy both versions doesn't mean they'll release paid DLC. However perhaps Amiibo from other games could work with Smash, the way Smash amiibo will work for MK8. Who knows, but I'm still holding out for Paper Mario and those alts.

Zae Eildus said:
Sylveon said:
Isaac.

From Golden sun.

That is all.

all the way, even though we already have our magic swordsman(or swordswoman depending on the costume)

isaac would be good, some more golden sun representation needs to happen.
Per this in its entirety.

Squirtle,Charmander,and Bulbasaur if some trophy characters are promoted to playability in the wii U.

Hopeless Wishes: Lilligant, Pink Gold Peach
Hopeful Wishes: Vets from Brawl and Melee, Isaac, Bandana Waddle Dee

For actual characters, I'd like MORE MARIO CHARACTERs.

Oh, maybe Rayman too...? That's a just pipe dream one there.

As for skins, leave it to the hackers. The GOOD ones.

Dr. Mario said:
For actual characters, I'd like MORE MARIO CHARACTERs.

Oh, maybe Rayman too...? That's a just pipe dream one there.

As for skins, leave it to the hackers. The GOOD ones.

there is enough mario characters as it is.

As well as pokemon.

What needs to happen is more metroid characters(if that can even be worked out) or characters that havent been able to be put in, like golden sun characters.

Dang, I think I forgot the strike marks. My bad. ^^'

The Link and the Samus series can benefit from more characters, although Ridley is being put to better use (not tongue in cheek).

Oh, yeah, Golden Sun characters. Can't forget that.

Dr. Mario said:
Dang, I think I forgot the strike marks. My bad. ^^'

The Link and the Samus series can benefit from more characters, although Ridley is being put to better use (not tongue in cheek).

Oh, yeah, Golden Sun characters. Can't forget that.

well id thought about your post and wondered if it was serious or not at one point.

Anyway yeah, i think zelda is good right now, got the most wanted characters anyway(aside from toon link).

But yeah metroid series needs more and golden sun characters, maybe more dk characters but idk.

Although ill take up on the offer of ray-man, of course im not entirely sure how that'd go with nintendo.

Also more f-zero characters, please please.

But all in all none of that is gonna happen.

Back