Minecraft Movie

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
Not kidding, see here: http://www.movieinsider.com/m12516/minecraft/

Mojang will be working with Warner Bros. and Vertigo Entertainment to make a movie about the blockbuster game you know as Minecraft.

The only problem with this movie so far is this will be Live-Action, so I expect a PG-13 rating, This could've been improved.

Lord Boohemoth said:
Mojang will be working with Warner Bros. and Vertigo Entertainment to make a movie about the blockbuster game you know as Minecraft.
Pun intended?

why does everyone always take these movies seriously

i can't even remember the last time one of these silly things actually got released

Javelin said:
why does everyone always take these movies seriously

i can't even remember the last time one of these silly things actually got released

just like the last air bender

Tetris, Angry Birds, now this?

Can we just make a thread called "Outrageous Movie adaptions thread" or something now?

I thought people liked the Harry Potter movies.

Dr. Mario said:
I thought people liked the Harry Potter movies.

well i dont know really, ive never seen them, but i certainly dont want to see them either.

Lord Boohemoth said:
The only problem with this movie so far is this will be Live-Action, so I expect a PG-13 rating, This could've been improved.

I'm convinced. I will NOT see this movie.

I have confidence that this movie, at the very least, is going to be enjoyably fun. They have to know that they're sitting on a landmine (judging by fans' reactions already), and they're going to at least try to make attempts to make it good. Bottom line is, judge by the trailers first.

Dr. Mario said:
Tetris, Angry Birds, now this?

Can we just make a thread called "Outrageous Movie adaptions thread" or something now?
Just be thankful that Angry Birds is animated.

Zae Eildus said:
Nabber said:
can't we at least give this a chance

no.

The only good adaptions are marvel and lord of the rings movies.
Coraline, Scott Pilgrim, The Orchid Thief/Adaptation, Gone Girl, The Dark Knight trilogy, The Lego Movie... those are all bad?

well then it'll be hilarious and still worth watching :yoshi:

It was a bad movie, but it was enjoyably bad. That won't save it from critics, but it still makes it something worth watching simply to laugh at.

Nabber said:
Zae Eildus said:
Nabber said:
can't we at least give this a chance

no.

The only good adaptions are marvel and lord of the rings movies.
Coraline, Scott Pilgrim, The Orchid Thief/Adaptation, Gone Girl, The Dark Knight trilogy, The Lego Movie... those are all bad?
mary poppins, silence of the lambs, the entire disney library (except Chicken Little and the ones that arent adaptations)

Back