The Cinematic Civil War(Official MCUvDCU Topic) Topic

ernesth100

The Traveler, The Genius, The Scholar
http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/27-dc-marvel-movies-2015-2020-release-dates

From 2015 to 2020 Marvel(Counting Fox and Sony) and DC(Counting Warner Bros) will be releasing Back to Back Superhero films. Could this be the true beggining of a Civi War amongst fans? I think so. Thoughts?

Re: The Cinimatic Civil War(Official MCUvDCU Topic) Topic

lol fandom wars

"FUCK YOUR OPINION MINE IS BETTER *insert franchise here* MASTER RACE1111Q U SUK!!!

Re: The Cinimatic Civil War(Official MCUvDCU Topic) Topic

You can. But it'll be fun to take sides. Besides it's inevitable the MCUvDCU Fandom War will happen. Especially with all these movies.

fandom wars are always stupid.

people should be able to like one, or both. It's sad that people will shove other opinions down someones throat because of something like this.

Zae Eildus said:
fandom wars are always stupid.

people should be able to like one, or both. It's sad that people will shove other opinions down someones throat because of something like this.
Exactly I'm not gonna take a side I'm just gonna watch DC and Marvel fans go at each others throats while I have Popcorn and sit in a recliner.

Doesn't a Civil War imply an internal conflict? Since Marvel and DC are different companies, that may not be the case here.

TheFarmboy said:
Doesn't a Civil War imply an internal conflict? Since Marvel and DC are different companies, that may not be the case here.
hes referring to a war within the superhero comic book movie fandom

Magikrazy said:
TheFarmboy said:
hes referring to a war within the superhero comic book movie fandom
This.

It's already started. Can't go comment on any Marvel or DC posts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, or IGN without a got damn

DC>Marvel
or
Marvel>DC

or a lol DC/Marvel sux

comment.

It's embarrassing. Then again it's also incredibly entertaining.

War Update.

Film Department:
-Black Panther
-Inhumans
-Captain America: Civil War
-Avengers: Age of Ultron
-Captain Marvel
-Guardians of the Galaxy 2
-Avengers: Infinity War 1&2
-Ant-Man
-Doctor Strange
-Thor: Ragnarok

DC Movie List
-Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
-Green Lantern
-Cyborg
-Wonder Woman
-The Flash
-Justice League
-Justice League 2
-Aquaman
-Shazam

DC Shows
-Constantine
-Arrow
-Flash
-Gotham
-Static Shock(Yep it's happening, not anytime soon but it's coming)

Marvel
-Agents of Shield
-Daredevil

Marvel has 1 more film thzn DC does. However in the TV Live Action universe DC has a larger line up. Not sure is the DC TV universe is connected to the movies like Agents of SHIELD is to Marvels films. But I'll count the solely because their Live Action.

War Update

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113439

Could Batman v Superman Top "The Avengers"?

What do you think?

Back