Request: Hi-res Transparent Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Renders

DaKid

Whomp
I seen Nintendo released a bunch of CTTT renders but I don't see the transparent renders on the site. All other websites don't have the transparent either. I'm wondering if or when you guy will upload them on the wiki page?

The Captain Toad renders will come when we/folks at pidgi.wiki/anywhere else obtain those

The one guy who used to upload all those 4k transparent artworks from recent games got them from Pidgiwiki's press access.

YoshiKong had access to Nintendo's press website via the Pidgiwiki guy and uploaded the retardly high quality images here. If the Pidgi guy lost his press access (or that Nintendo simply decided to cut back on the assets sent to the press), then that's probably the reason why they haven't been uploaded here.

YoshiKong's retired...

Because iirc the password got lost, or something happened with the site.

DaKid said:
How come the admin of Mario Wiki just wont apply to get a password to Nintendo Press?

Because the wiki isn't a or associated to a press outlet?

Glowsquid said:
DaKid said:
How come the admin of Mario Wiki just wont apply to get a password to Nintendo Press?

Because the wiki isn't a or associated to a press outlet?

Eeehhhh... I would say it's good enough, hey man, y'all are the biggest Mario encyclopedia. Their main man mascot, I'm confident they would make an exception with you guys. If you asked me, you're as good as a press site with in information provided for both upcoming games, and past games. If anything, you're advertising just as much as any Nintendo media only site.

Personally I think, as an "encyclopedia", information are our first priority, of course artworks and images in general are helpful, it doesn't matter if the artwork is 500x500 or 3000x3000 as long as it is high quality (the size is a different matter) and displays the character well. PidgiWiki is the perfect place for this press access thingy..

Back