For everything Wario

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Yes, this thread is for Wario, about Wario, is filled with Wario.

There is more Wario than you can shake a Wario at.

Yes I do enjoy saying Wario

So yeah, been going through my Wario games lately, being reminded how much I love em, especially the Wario land series (my favourite is the 4th)

What do you guys like, or hate, or whatever about Wario?

:wario: : Yes! people love me, I am going to give myself a prrrromotion!!

I like the cutscenes that have Wario, they are funny.

yoshiking14x said:
:wario: : Yes! people love me, I am going to give myself a prrrromotion!!

I like the cutscenes that have Wario, they are funny.

Indeed, the cutscenes Wario land shake it in particular were very nice.

Dark Pit said:
inb4 BLOF

I'm ready for everything she can dish out!!!

Mcmadness said:
What do you guys like, or hate, or whatever about Wario?
his captivating black eyes
his breathtaking double chin
his beautifully kept mustache
his glorious arm flab
when he turns and whispers into your ear
"wa" jk

anyway personally I prefer Ware to Land but whatever, its a shame how all of his games have been brushed aside lately. honestly the fact that there isn't a WarioWare game on 3DS yet is disappointing, and with Game & Wario apparently not doing very well I doubt they'll consider making a full WarioWare game on the Wii U. :( its hard to say whether a new Wario Land will ever grace Wii U and 3DS, i'm not so sure about sales/influence of shake it and master of disguise, but it'd be nice if there was one.

shitty treatment of all series in smash bros that aren't zelda, mario, or kid icarus notwithstanding, he only gets like, 4 trophies in Smash 3DS when he's had nearly the entirety of his land and ware series on handhelds, which is even more annoying. like, come on smash run enemies are a joke, we get 5 shy guys and nothing from Wario wtf nintendo :keyzer:. that beautiful gamer stage on the Wii U version gives me hope that there'll at least be 9-Volt and 5-Volt trophies, and they might extend that to include the whole Ware cast in their G&W appearances as trophies, which is fine for me, but they'll probably neglect to mention Land entirely, which is silly.

anyway I'm holding out for a new Wario game late into the Wii U's lifecycle if at all

wario needs more money look at his face :wario:
he looks distraught :wario:
help him :wario:

@GBAToad^tldr man.

Anyway, I did come in this thread fully armed, so I'm prepared for anything. I think I'm a bit TOO prepared. Here's the gift (don't worry, I cleaned it): :wario:

Dr. Mario said:
@GBAToad^tldr man.
NO YOU GO BACK AND READ IT I AM VOCALISING MY OPINIONS ON THE MISTREATMENT OF THIS POOR MAN AND YOU ARE BLATANTLY IGNORING IT

YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS NINTENDO

*runs away in tears*

Capitalization helps? I can't read paragraphs of lowercase, I'm sorry. ;-; Too much effort.

I hope they make a new Wario land soon, its been years since Shake it came out.

Edit: I love these old Wario land commercials

C4DBA2B32A7712C2FA9676773EEC8569921DC822

Too much Wario!

Fine

65A7D2662E33A03D5A2374F5135CB62FD2677F68

Now I'm just creeped out.

I'm assuming those are gmod screenshots? I wish I could pose stuff that well. Basically all I can do in gmod is make them raise their arms like a retard.

I like Wario. I like Waluigi more, but Wario's cool too. I hacked Brawl so he could say "Doh I missed" when being Star KO'd. He's also one of my mains in Brawl and Sm4sh, though as of late I've been using Bowser more than anyone else.

He's fun to play as in Super Mario 64 DS as well, I remember as a kid I never knew how to unlock him and when I finally did I was ecstatic, he's strong for a fat man.

King Antasma said:
He's fun to play as in Super Mario 64 DS as well, I remember as a kid I never knew how to unlock him and when I finally did I was ecstatic, he's strong for a fat man.

Now I feel old...

King Antasma said:
teach me your ways

Rosalina and Luma said:
King Antasma said:
teach me your ways

Use luigi, go to the room with mirrors, grab a power flower and go through the mirrors and jump into the wario picture

Mcmadness said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
King Antasma said:
teach me your ways

Use luigi, go to the room with mirrors, grab a power flower and go through the mirrors and jump into the wario picture
i don't have luigi yet either

all i have is mario
lol fuck my life

luigi is found on the top floor of boos mansion

King Antasma said:
I'm assuming those are gmod screenshots? I wish I could pose stuff that well. Basically all I can do in gmod is make them raise their arms like a retard.

They are Gmod screenshots. The Warios in my sister's second picture are actually preposed statues, but the first picture is actual posing, except for those flying Warios with the droopy mustache.

Since this is a thread about Wario, you get... WARIO!
BFBD84291BF9F9635755FB9D29E740D0F1E550B8

Best Wario Qoutes:
1.Obey Wario, Destroy Mario!(Not that I want someone to kill Mario.)
2.Do'h I missed!
3.All his sounds in Mario Kart 64.

2.Evil/crazy Wario.
3.His voice.
4.His banano joke.
Dislikes:
1.Being unactive in Mario games, he now only appears in spin-offs.
2.His gas problem, yes real people do that but this is just too much.

If I don't like some stuff of Wario, it is my problem.

Back