The most idiotic thing(s) you've done

Koopakoolklub

Raccon Turtles flying through the sky
So idiotic you wonder what the heck was going through your mind when you did it.
Ex. I uninstalled Mozilla Firefox, which is the only browser I had that would work.

Joining this wiki

The medal

Everyone who read that thread probably still hates me

Also, being too distracted by the internet and video games to bother contacting my (then) girlfriend

walked in front of a person who was swinging a metal baseball bat

King Antasma said:
Everyone who read that thread probably still hates me

I don't.

There are worse people out there who deserve my hate, you're not one of them

? Block said:
Yeah, this. It was just an honest mistake

I thought it was a good idea to point a lighter at myself while lighting said lighter.

? Block said:
For example, I'm one of them.

Oh, we are so close, we make tongue-in-cheek remarks like that all the time.

Mr. Game & Watch said:
Zae Eildus said:
Magikrazy said:
It tastes like the incinerator scene doesn't it?

worse.
I looked it up and it actually kinda looks good
what does it really taste like

from what i remember it tasted like spoiled fruit with lemon pepper on it.

I was looking forward to it so bad because i loved toy story 3 so much, but i instantly regretted it when i ate a bowl or rather, attempted at eating one.

Going to Chuck E Cheese in a bad suburb 20 minutes from my house. Kids as young as seven or 8 years old were cursing and hitting people. :( Most people were flaming others as well. :mad: I went on a less busy day because on the weekends, there are like 10 birthdays and too many people have poor attitudes. At some of the games there were kids my age that said an onslaught of swear words. And I don't even use profanity at all! Why? All games give out four cheap tickets! I live in a good neighborhood with no losers with poor attitudes. Specific CEC location = 0/10 ! ;D

Cut my thumb because I tried to get a can lid off and grabbed the edge part instead. I had to go to the hospital and they stitched it together. I was young and stupid and I loved it

Too many to remember them all since I was a dumb kid, but here's a few I'm willing to share:

~ Left home without wearing my shoes (I had thick socks on), but thankfully I realised before leaving the front gates.
~ Jumped off very high from a flight of stairs. I ended up landing on my tail bone on the second-to-last step. Thankfully, I wasn't seriously injured.
~ Using emergency exits rigged with alarms just for fun.
~ Stapled my thumb.
~ Throwing "sand balls" in the sand pit at my friends as a dumb joke. Sometimes we threw bark chips.
~ A notable one when I was a kid... Jumping off a 3m diving board without knowing how to correctly dive, into a very deep pool- I had little swimming ability at the time, also. I tried and failed to do a flip and belly-flopped. Had to doggy paddle very slowly (and painfully) back to the poolside. My friends and I thought it was hilarious at the time. The lifeguard spotted us and we got (rightfully) chewed out.

I didn't expect too much from NSMB2 anyway, but damn was I expecting a lot from "Paper Mario 3DS" From those first few screenshots I was going ballistic about getting a handheld Paper Mario and by the time it came out I ignored all the hate and said "ITS PAPER MARIO WHAT COULD BE SO BAD ABOU---"

...um, yeah. People hated on SPM and I still loved that, but apparently going against the hate a second time wasn't too wise.

Back