Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
yL6CxNP.jpg

I get this message when trying to go to Miiverse, then it doesn't open Miiverse. Because I can't read Japanese, I can't figure out why. So if someone can translate this I'd appreciate it.

see here

Smash Bros isn't compatible with Miiverse on the 3DS, it will be compatible on the New 3DS however

It's because the game is very taxing on the 3DS hardware, if it wasn't obvious enough, so it isn't able to connect to all the applications at once. You also can't use the internet browser and the 3DS itself has to reboot every time you exit the game, hence the 5-10 seconds of the black screen, even with the demo. Afaik, friends list and notes function still works.

Guarantee the Wii U version will be able to do that.

Kellam said:
It's because the game is very taxing on the 3DS hardware, if it wasn't obvious enough, so it isn't able to connect to all the applications at once. You also can't use the internet browser and the 3DS itself has to reboot every time you exit the game, hence the 5-10 seconds of the black screen, even with the demo. Afaik, friends list and notes function still works.

Guarantee the Wii U version will be able to do that.

I was wondering what happened when I got off the demo.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
Game Boy Toadvance said:
see here

Smash Bros isn't compatible with Miiverse on the 3DS, it will be compatible on the New 3DS however
dang. Seriously?

...no words. That's just *bleep*ed up.
Though apparently you can still save pics to SD and upload to computer. Maybe there will be a future app or something that allows this, but in the meantime it might be wise to dust off (so to speak) the old .BIN to .PNG (or was it JPG?) converter.

Back