Fanbases that drive you crazy.

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
This applies for video games as well, BTW.
I can't stand the majority of the Warriors Cats fangirls, like the ones who want to marry Jayfeather. C'mon people, Jayfeather is A CAT.

I can practically see the flames that will be produced from this thread.

The fans in these fanbases who are like "Oh, you don't like X, therefore you should not be alive"

the smash fandom has been rather amusing of late

if it keeps up though it will probably start to be annoying

Hackmon said:
King Harkinian said:
C'mon people, Jayfeather is A CAT.
You may understand someday.
I KNOW that he's a likable character, but seriously, get real.
Magikrazy said:
The Bible's fanbase is crazy.

I mean, they pretty much have a whole religion based around it.
I think it's creepy how religious people do a bunch of obsessive-compulsive things, but they WANT to do it.

King Harkinian said:
Magikrazy said:

I think it's creepy how religious people do a bunch of obsessive-compulsive things, but they WANT to do it.
wait what are you saying

Anna said:
King Harkinian said:
Magikrazy said:

wait what are you saying
What do you THINK I'm saying?

Anna said:
i don't know, which is why i asked you to explain yourself
Read the Old Testament and you will understand completely.

Anna said:
i don't know anyone today who practices the old testament, so i still don't follow
Well maybe I've been reading too much of it, and that's way I said religion was OCD. Anyway, a good example was that if you didn't sacrifice the right animals, APPARENTLY God killed you.

Anna said:
i don't know anyone today who practices the old testament, so i still don't follow

Oh, there's a lot of people who do that. They claim they follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, but they're rather attached to the whole eye for an eye thing which is so hilariously out of whack with Jesus' teachings, it is quite absurd.

There used to be major friction between me and the Zelda fandom because I didn't like Twilight Princess, and the more vocal fanboys of it regularly tried to claw my face off for pointing out its flaws. Nowadays I don't outright dislike TP anymore (I just think it's boring now) and I have moved on from the series, so I don't really care anymore.

The Gen 1 people for Pokemon.

I've seen comments like "there's only 151 Pokemon in my book!"

It really doesn't help that Gen 1/Kanto is the most overrated generation/region of Pokemon.

Donatello said:
The Gen 1 people for Pokemon.

I've seen comments like "there's only 151 Pokemon in my book!"

It really doesn't help that Gen 1/Kanto is the most overrated generation/region of Pokemon.
Are you kidding? I don't think there's a single person who likes Gen 1 these days.

No I'm serious.

Most of the Pokemon playable in Smash are from Gen 1

Go watch a first season Pokemon episode on YouTube and chances are you'll find a comment similar to "back when Pokemon was actually good/funny"

In XY you get to choose from the Kanto Starters and so far Kanto is the only past region explored in a later game.

Charizard and Mewtwo get 2 Mega Evolutions.

1. I would like more Gen 2 mons.
2. The anime was never good.
3. why even
4. idk what mega evolutions are

-The Sonic fanbase, when it goes beyond the games (aka those fanfiction creeps and the guys from deviantart).
-Hardcore Bronies (I have those tendencies myself but there's got to be a line somewhere)
-Hardcore LoL fans, since the gamescom. Don't ask.

Back