Create your own Smash Bros skit

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
You know how people make creative and fun sketches with Smash characters like in Brawl Taunts and Nin10doh? Well can you think of any skit of your own now that we pretty much know all the characters?

*Lucario hums as he wanders around, then Mewtwo teleports in front of him*

Lucario: Oh hey you're the one who got kicked out of Brawl and will once again NOT be in this one right? *Laughs as Mewtwo continues to give Lucario a blank stare* So what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to NOT be in Smash?

Mewtwo: Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Lucario scoffs: What the fuck are you talking about?

Mewtwo levitates a laptop in front of Lucario: Read this. It's from a leaker from Nintendo who got fired.

Lucario mumbles to himself: The fuck is that mutt doing there? Dixie and Impa? Okay, now they're relying a little too much on females. Ridley. Good, now the fanboys can stop raging. *His face is in shock as he notices Mewtwo as an unlockable character* What...the...fuck?!

Mewtwo: That's right, I'm back, baby!! Oh and don't worry about being cut, you're still in. And you know what? I'm glad. *leans towards his face* Veeeeeeeeerrrry glad in fact. See you on the Battlefield. *teleports*

Lucario:...Oh shit.

*Zero Suit Samus walks and notices Dr. Mario fifteen feet from her, and she walks towards him*

Zero Suit Samus: Hey, Mario! Nice costume.
Dr. Mario: Ahh, Samus, haven't seen you in years. What costume? This is how I always looked.
Samus: Are your overalls an alt now? Because that's not how you looked.
Dr. Mario: Okay, I think the metroids hit your head real good, I'm gonna have to write you an appointment. *wears glasses and writes on a clipboard*
Samus: Well I think you hit the blocks a little too hard, Mario.

*Mario walks in and stands besides Dr. Mario and Samus is in shock*

Mario: Hey Samus, have you seen FLUDD? I gotta use my attack no one uses.
Dr. Mario: Ah hello Mario.
Mario turns to Dr. Mario: Hey Doc. *turns to Samus* Do you know-- *His face is in shock and slowly turns to Dr Mario* What are you doing here?
Dr. Mario: Well I was getting prepared until Samus is not right. *whispers* Blame Other M.
Mario: Prepared for what? Wait a second. Are you...?
Samus: Is he...?
Dr. Mario: Ah yes...I'm back in.

*Mario and Samus look at each other in shock and we hear them scream in the distance, then cuts to them fainting*

Dr. Mario: Ah great. Now I gotta write them both an appointment

Back