The worst game you own

Boozooka

King Bowser
Says enough. Main difference from played is you must have bought and owned this game, though whether or not you still have it doesn't matter. Also, games you bought knowing how bad they were don't count.

For me, Cartoon Network Speedway is my worst. Graphics are ugly, environments are ugly, game's glitchy as can be, pathetically easy, and doesn't have a save system. Yay.

The Sims 3 for 3DS.
It's just....miserable, in every aspect of the word.
I'm trying to sell it but nobody's falling into the trap.

Pokemon Dash

yaaaay

mlb 2k11 for wii.

the hitting mechanic is so broken it's not funny. i can hit home run after home run with the pitcher.

i often end games with scores like 28-1 or 46-0.

Vampire Secrets

Standard hidden object game, that I completed in one sitting.

*clears throat*

Jam Sessions, and yes I legit saw that commercial on TV with that ungrateful kid at his birthday party *INSTANT ROCKSTAR YEAAAH* As for the game itself it has a much sharper learning curve than learning to play an actual guitar which is a fact that is wrong on so many levels.

Bratz Forever Diamonds... don't ask it just showed up in my house one day alone with the one that Caddicarus reviewed and I can't for the life of me get rid of them because no one wants them which restores some of my faith in humanity.

The Sims 2 Pets on DS - It's not The Sims it's goddamn vet simulator.

SKmarioman said:
The Sims 2 Pets on DS - It's not The Sims it's goddamn vet simulator.

not to mention absolutely tedious. this is what i'd say as well.

Yoshi's New Island

It's not a bad game, but I haven't found it very engaging (last time I touched it was March), there are jarring flaws, and the soundtrack is at best mediocre.

Zumba Fitness 2 for the Wii.
It's just like other ugly, underrated and bad Wii games

And also Family Party: 30 Great Games for the Wii U.

Luigidaisy1 said:
MidnaFreak said:
Easy, Sticker Star
Sticker Star may be the worse game in the PM series. But it's a good game on it's own.

That's why the topic says, "Worst game you own". What if he doesn't have any worse games?

Please don't shove your opinion down what other people think.

Probably Batman Forever SNES, though Blast Works is the one I dislike the most.

I'd probably have to say either Sticker Star or NSMB2. I don't own any real bad games. Actually, The Animanics game on the GameCube would probably be the worst.

Mario Party 8. Oh I hate this game sooooo much. 9 is definitely better.

I got rid of most of the shitty games such as Sonic and the Secret Rings and some Wii game i don't know the name of.

Shrek: Reekin' Havoc on GBA

You don't even play as Shrek. You play as human Fiona.

The second level is a forest maze that shows little indication of where you're going. The midboss in that level is pretty hard too.

It's not horrible, but I sold all my horrible games a while back.

Ninelevendo said:
Pyro said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2, that uninspired piece of *bleep*.
I feel for ya. Fortunately for me, it was a present from family so I didn't have to pay for it.
I'm honestly curious well a port of NSMBW would have done instead of NSMBW advertised as a new game.

SKmarioman said:
Ninelevendo said:
Pyro said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2, that uninspired piece of *bleep*.
I feel for ya. Fortunately for me, it was a present from family so I didn't have to pay for it.
I'm honestly curious well a port of NSMBW would have done instead of NSMBW advertised as a new game.
A handheld NSMBW would've sucked anyway.

Though this game isn't a remade NSMBW, it's just the DS one with everything DS about it except for the controls and items replaced with Wii stuff.

Back